TWENTY TWO

revelations & booty calls

"Draco, what was that?" Pansy gasped as she rose to her feet. "Dru is one of us?" She rushed to Draco, handing the vile back to him. Blaise and Theo were just re-emerging from their visions from the past, both also in a state of shock. "She's Ophelia? I mean, Ophelia is someone we actually knew?"

"I knew you could never actually fall for a muggle." Theo smirked. Blaise was still silent, trying to process everything he had just seen and now fully remembering who Dru, well Ophelia, actually was. They all regained their own individual memories of her. Pansy's consisted mostly of late night talks and laughing together while discussing their lives and boys. Of course this was before Pansy had come out but she quickly learned that Dru was the first person she told.

Theo's were mainly while he was third wheeling it with Draco and Dru. And parties, lots of parties. He had very little memories of just the two of them together, but she was clearly a friend. And he remembered having a small crush on her briefly while he was exploring his own sexuality.

And Blaise's held personal memories of him providing comfort to her when she broke up with Draco and Draco had briefly dated Astoria Greengrass to get back at her. Draco hadn't been the kindest toward Dru in the duration of their split, but Blaise was always there to be a shoulder for her to cry on.

"So where is she, mate?" Theo asked.

"That's the problem." Draco began. "She's gone." His body felt sick, as if he could throw up from the fear of what's happened to her. Now that he remembered everything, all that love he held for her 7 years ago, came flooding back like waterfalls, as if it never really left. He now felt he was missing a piece of himself. And it was the worst feeling he could ever have to endure, on top of the loss of his mother. It was becoming too much for him, but he knew he couldn't lose another person he loved.

"Gone? How the hell is she gone?" Pansy snapped at him. Pansy realized now, that she wasn't just being friendly to some random muggle Draco was interested in. And it made so much more sense for her as to why she liked Dru as much as she did.

"I asked Ziggy. I called Calista. Neither of them have seen her in three days. She hasn't shown up for work, and when I first got back here, I found this on the floor." He handed Pansy the kitchen knife and watched as she examined it.

"Oh, poor thing. She really thought this would do something?" Pansy questioned with a sly smile. Now that she remembered her best friend, she remembered their sense of humor with one another. Dru was a powerful witch, she just didn't know it.

"The thing is, I enchanted this place to only allow people with good intentions to enter. So it couldn't have been a death eater." Draco was tired. He hadn't been able to think of anything else or even fully process what was going on. All he knew was he needed to find Dru. Everything else that was once of importance was now pushed to the back of his mind for the time being.

"Quick side question, do we still call her Dru then? Or should we call her Ophelia?" Theo asked. "Because that's confusing me most of all."

"I really don't think that's of importance right now, Nott." Blaise finally spoke. "If it couldn't have been someone from our side of things, that only leaves one other option." They all looked to him, and Draco finally understood. This could be worse.

"They know." Draco said, feeling a chill run down his spine.

"Of fucking course." Pansy smacked her legs in defeat and dropping her head backwards.

"I'm lost." Theo shrugged.

"The PA. They're the only ones who would have good intentions with her and they're the only ones who could take her without leaving a trail behind them." Draco grabbed his forehead, angrily.

"Well bloody hell, mate. We're totally fucked in that department. She's gone for good now that the Potter Alliance has their claws in her." Theo slouched back onto the sofa. "They'd never give her back to you. You're practically satan in leather shoes to them." Draco chose to ignore this comment.

"This is the only potion of its kind. So if they took it, that means it would have had to have been someone who's been obliviated. I'm assuming the Weasley twin, Weasley himself, or Granger. Those were the only Gryffindors still alive that she was cordial with, and everyone else probably recognized her if and when they saw her." Draco was trying to piece everything together. He knew his aunt couldn't tell him if she gave PA members some of the potion considering she'd be risking their safety. He understood he still was untrustworthy when it came to the Potter Alliance. He was undoubtedly a bad guy, in simpler terms. And for all the PA members knew, he was a murderous traitor who held no sympathy or compassion for them. No matter how many times he's carefully and strategically saved their lives behind closed doors.

"So she doesn't know who she is?" Theo asked.

"Meaning they've probably been doing everything to get her to remember." Pansy spoke up again. "Bloody hell, they're going to turn her into one of them. Draco, they're going to turn her against you." Draco's heart dropped. He knew she was right.

"Against all of us." Blaise interjected. Pansy's face flushed white. She couldn't let that happen.

"Theo, do you still have contact with that one member, what's his name?" Draco hurried to Theo on the couch.

"Angelo?" Theo turned his head slightly. "Yeah, I mean sometimes he'll come over late at night for a quickie but it's been a while—,"

"We don't need sex details, Nott, just get in touch with him." Pansy cut him off and he nodded, standing to his feet and hurrying to Draco's bedroom where the landline was.

— — —

Draco, Pansy, Theo and Blaise sat waiting in the flat for nearly two hours before Angelo arrived. Draco didn't care about his location being known by a PA member at this point, because he just wanted to find Dru. If he found her, and they safely returned, he could find them a new place to stay. Somewhere safer and out of sight. Angelo knocked on the front door, and Theo lunged up to answer, opening it and seeing his late night booty call, unimpressed and unamused. "Okay, Theo, what was so urgent that you needed me here as soon as possible? And where even are we?" Angelo rolled his eyes, entering. Walking carelessly to the living room, he came face to face with the others, and locked eyes with Draco. "Shit."

"Angelo, we need your help." Theo begged.

"No, I'm sorry, but no man is worth whatever this is. And I definitely do not want to be around your murderous friend!" He shouted about Draco, staring at him still, with fury in his eyes.

"Angelo, please!" Theo grabbed his arm, stopping him from going anywhere. "We need to know if you guys have Dru."

"Who?" Angelo asked, confused.

"Christ, I mean Ophelia. Ophelia Pierce?"

"I thought she died with her family?" Angelo asked, in a half assed attempt of a lie. Theo looked at him, seeing right through that. "Bloody hell, alright. I may know where she could possibly be located. But I can't divulge that kind of information to you! I'd be killed or worse, sent into an exile!"

"Please, spare the dramatics. The PA's full of a bunch of goodies who should have learned to use the cruciatus curse a long time ago rather than expelliarmus." Pansy scoffed with a laugh, and pulled out her wand, abrasively shoving him against the wall. "Now give us the fucking address before I actually kill you." Angelo glanced around. Four against one, he knew the odds.

"Alright, alright!" Angelo screamed in a panic. "I'll give it to you, okay?"