TWENTY FOUR

fuck you

A cold breeze gushed through the still air as Draco, Theo, Pansy and Blaise walked down the alleyway just outside central London. It looked to be the address they were given was an abandoned warehouse of some sort. This wasn't ideal, and very sketchy, but they were a confident bunch who showed no fear for anything or anyone. Theo looked down at the scribbled out address in his hand. "This is it." He stated to the others.

"You positive?" Pansy asked, pulling out her wand and adjusting her black leather gloves. Theo nodded. The four of them went up to the entrance. The place looked worn out and untouched in years. But it would make sense to appear that way on the outside if the PA had a headquarters based here. Draco lifted his wand and aimed it at the doorknob.

"Alohomora." He spoke and the door unlocked instantly.

"You'd think they'd take better precautions with security." Theo snickered.

"I think we've learned they aren't the smartest of people, Nott." Pansy commented back and they walked in. It was dark, no lights in sight. "Lumos." Pansy's wand let out a light like a flashlight, illuminating their way in. Emptiness. Some old chairs covered in spiderwebs and dust. A rusted table flipped over and some boxes full of random junk. They all got a weird feeling in their bodies, but tried to shove it aside for Dru's sake.

"There seems to be no one here." Theo kicked aside an old book.

"Seems like your booty call lied to you, Nott." Blaise smirked. Draco was too busy examining the room for any trace of her to pay attention to their bantering.

"Hey, lads-," Pansy choked out, "What's this?" She asked, stepping closer to an article from the daily prophet, showing Draco and Voldemort from three years ago after the death eaters successfully took down a headquarters filled of PA members.

"I knew this place seemed familiar." Draco muttered, picking the flier up. Before much more could be said, a large amount of lights surrounded them. Easily 15 wands in their view, at the ready.

"God dammit, Angelo." Theo lifted his arms up in defeat, waving the invisible white flag. They had no chance.

"Petrificus totalus!" One of the hidden voices shouted and the four of them dropped to the floor in a paralyzed state.

— — —

"What're you thinking about, Draco?" The voice asked kindly, as he glanced over to Dru smiling up at him from his lap. He looked around, quickly gathering that they were in the Slytherin common room.

"Dru, I've been looking for you." He told her, gently grasping onto the side of her face. "Where were you?"

"I've been here. Reading, you weirdo." She lifted the book up and arched her eyebrow, confused. "And who's Dru? You have another girlfriend?" She smirked.

"Dru, listen to me, they're going to turn you against us. I'm so sorry you had to find out this way." He shook his head in a panic. Her expression just grew more confused when she let out a laugh.

"Draco, you need to wake up." Her smile began to fade and now he was taken back. "Wake up, Malfoy." She repeated, her tone growing cold. "Wake up!"

Draco's eyes opened in a flash, and he looked to the face in front of him. "Finally." The girl sneered. "Hear you're looking for your girlfriend, is that it?"

"Weasley." Draco sneered, angry. He was trying to get out of the chair he was tied to, but the magical binds were too strong. He glanced around the white tiled room, his head hurt more from the blinding bright lights, than the fall to the ground earlier. "Where is she?" Ginny shook her head, clicking her tongue. "If any of you hurt her, I'll kill all of you!" He shouted at her.

"Oi, Malfoy, you're in no position to hurt anyone anymore. I mean, hell, we've been trying to get our hands on you for years. Who knew it just took us finding Ophelia first." Ginny's voice was harsh, as she had lost so much to these people. Her parents, most of her brothers, her boyfriend. Her happy personality she once had, turned into a bitter anger that was almost always there.

Pansy sat, bound, in another room, as a man tried questioning her. She didn't recognize him, as he was much older and unnamed. But she knew the PA had her. "What do you want with Ophelia?" The man asked.

"God, do you ever come up with any other questions? We've been at this for over an hour and quite frankly, I'm bored." Pansy yawned. The man took his wand, jabbing it into her leg. A burning feeling emitted from the end of it and into her leg. She held back a scream as her whole body tensed, and then he pulled away. "Kinky. Is that the best you got?"

Blaise was in the third room, smiling manically at the interrogator in his view. He hadn't said a single word and every time they had attempted to torture him, he smiled more. "Come on, why don't you just tell us where the next attack will be? And this will all be over with. We know you know, butcher." The butcher was Blaise's nickname for years now. His silence came warranted, as he was better with body dismemberment than his words. Blaise opened his mouth, and the man felt hope rise, thinking he would speak. But rather, Blaise spat blood onto his face and went back to his smirking.

Theo was in the final room. Padma was questioning him now, she wasn't very good at it though. "What are the plans, Theodore?" She asked in a stern tone.

"Uh, fuck you?" He shrugged, narrowing his eyes.

"Where are the death eaters hiding out?"

"Oh!" He smiled, before continuing. "Fuck you." He nodded at her.

"When is the next attack planned for?" She sighed.

"Ah, got it," he leaned forward and she stupidly, did the same. Her ear near his mouth. "Fuck. You." He whispered and she backed away, frustrated with her lack of information gained. They should have known there would be no way some of the highest ranked death eaters would give up their information that fast. Especially with nothing to gain in return.

Draco was staring at Ginny still, wanting his answers from her immediately and becoming more than impatient with this whole situation. "Where the hell is she, Weasley?"

"She's safe. Away from the likes of you." Ginny snapped at him. "Did you really think I would tell you? She is the last person who needs to be under your influence. Tell me, did you know who she was all along?" She was judging him. Assuming that he had lied to her from the beginning.

"No." He said slow, but loudly.

"Well, she knows all about you now. They've been filling her head with everything you've ever done. And honestly, it's kind of great she doesn't remember her life at Hogwarts. Because that means, she doesn't remember ever loving you at all. All she knows is that you're a murderer and a traitor." Ginny was cold. Unforgiving. She held no sympathy for the devil himself. And she found it humorous that Dru could make him this weak and off his game.

"News flash, red, I already told her about what I've done." He smirked, and her face remained unchanged.

"That may be true, but my brother has been keeping her pretty close to him. So maybe, she'll realize she deserves better than you."

"Which brother? Potter's boyfriend, or the one with the dead twin?" Draco snapped, not caring about his horrible comments toward the damaged girl. He wasn't going to be a product of psychological warfare. He had to make her angry, because when people were angry, they always slipped up.

"Rot in hell, Malfoy. I'm sure you'll be going there soon." Ginny scolded, hearing the buzz of the door and then opening it and walking out. Draco was now left alone, to be consumed by his thoughts.