THIRTY

what the hell happened with fred weasley

Draco lay in Dru's bed, holding onto her for as long as he could. The two of them had been laying in silence for just over an hour, soaking up each others presence. Even if they were technically stuck here, it was nice being together. Not many people had that anymore, and they were the lucky ones. Dru climbed out from under his arm and stood to her feet with a smirk. "What's that look for?" He asked, curiously. Before answering, she pulled her shirt off and stripped down to her under garments. "Oh?"

"I'm going to shower." She had a devilish look upon her face and he knew exactly what that meant as she pranced off to the bathroom connected to her room. Quickly getting out of bed, he took off his clothes and followed after her. Seeing her just slightly through the shower curtain, he couldn't help himself. Stepping into the hot shower behind her, she turned to face him, and smiled.

The water ran over the two of them, as Draco grabbed her waist and pulled her into him, kissing her with a force that caused electricity course through he body. Her hands made their way to his hair, as she tugged on it playfully and he let out a soft moan, pushing her back against the shower wall. Lifting her leg up by her thigh, he wrapped it around his hip and thrusted into her, both letting out a moan in unison. The waters temperature was no match for the two of them, as they continued to embrace each other entirely.

It felt weird not being in Draco's flat, and it was hard for them both to be quiet. With each moan she let out, Draco wanted desperately for her to scream his name. The thought of Fred, or truthfully, any of the PA members, hearing her scream for him, made him smile. But he knew she would be mortified, so slowly, he placed his hand over her mouth as he drove himself deeper into her, repeatedly. The two of them didn't last long. Draco finished first, before hurrying down in between her thighs and licking gracefully against her clit. Her orgasm came just shortly after.

His eyes peered up at her, as she looked down, satisfied, and he smirked, standing up and kissing her gently on the mouth before handing her a towel. Wrapping his own around his waist, the two stepped out, and walked back into the room. His eyes glanced down at the floor, and as he peered down at the pile of clothes, he couldn't help but notice a familiar red-ish colored shirt. Bending over, he picked it up and examined the article of clothing. Gryffindor was across the front. Why did she have a Gryffindor shirt in her room? And why was it in the dirty clothes on the floor? He stared at her, as she pulled on one of the basic t-shirts she had been provided by the PA and she finally noticed the look he was giving.

"What?" She asked, genuinely confused.

"What's this?" He didn't want to come off as harsh, but the words came hardened.

"A shirt?" She eyed him, carefully.

"Obviously, but whose shirt?" He stepped forward, tossing it onto the bed. She realized exactly whose when she saw it in clearer view.

"Freds." She shrugged slightly, not really seeing the issue.

"And why is it that Fred's shirt is on the floor of your room?" She sensed his anger, and this only made her annoyed in response.

"Does it really matter, Draco?" She sighed, pulling up her sweatpants.

"Yeah, because I think I'd have a right to know if you've been shagging someone while I wasn't around, let alone if that someone was Fred Weasley." His tone got louder, and she didn't appreciate the accusatory questions.

"Truthfully, Draco, you don't really have a right to know what I do, considering we aren't exactly established as a couple or anything." She rolled her eyes, popping her hip to the side and placing her hand on it. He stepped closer to her, the heat from his body, radiating against hers.