SIX.2

not him, anyone but him

Waking up was excruciating. Ophelia's head was pounding and she felt sick to her stomach. All that liquor did not settle well within her, but when she looked to the left, she felt even more sick. Her eyes widened as she examined the shirtless boys figure which lay face first on the bed. She knew exactly who it was beside her and she wanted to scream. She glanced over at Pansy's bed and noticed that Pansy had either not come to bed last night, or woke up early. But that wouldn't make sense as to why she didn't wake her up too. Slowly, Ophelia pulled the covers from off of her, and let out a sigh of relief to see her underwear was still on underneath the large t-shirt she had slept in. She couldn't even remember changing out of her outfit last night, let alone potentially hooking up with someone. Carefully stepping onto the hard floor, she walked to her door and crept down the staircase to the main common room. She noticed Draco, seated on the sofa with a pair of legs over his lap and a daily prophet in hand. This made this whole predicament even more difficult.

"Have you seen Pansy?" She asked him and his eyes shifted downward to the sleeping girl beside him. "Pansy!" Ophelia whispered, stepping closer to them. Draco was watching, curiously, confused as to why Ophelia looked so distraught.

"Everything alright?" He asked, she ignored him.

"Pansy!" She said a little louder. Pansy still didn't budge. Draco, taking the paper from his right hand and placing it in his left, smacked her abdomen with it and she jolted up from her slumber.

"Fucking hell, what? What?" She asked, frantically, looking around the room. "Oh, Ophelia, hey. Shit, did I fall asleep down here?" Pansy asked herself.

"Believe so, Pans." Draco muttered, beginning to read once again.

"What uh, what happened last night?" Ophelia shifted in her spot anxiously, scratching at the top of her head.

"Beats me." Pansy shrugged. "Last thing I remember was Draco put you to bed before he left, then you came back down shortly after and drank more. Don't recall much more after that."

"I might have a uh, situation. Upstairs." Ophelia tried to not be so obvious with what was wrong, being that Draco was right there and she was pretty embarrassed.

"Oh no, did you throw up again?" Pansy scowled, and Draco chuckled to himself.

"No, I did not throw up! Wait, what do you mean again?" She asked, now not remembering throwing up in their room at all.

"Last year? After we drank two bottles of that firewhisky you stole from Draco's room–," Pansy stopped herself from ratting on them.

"You two stole my firewhisky? I made Theo's life a living hell for a whole week because I was convinced it was him." Draco scolded them, unsure if he was to be impressed or angry.

"Oh, yeah. After you two broke up, we stole so much shit from your room." Pansy laughed to herself, but Ophelia's patience was wearing thin.

"No, like I have a serious problem—," Ophelia began again, when the sound of someone entering from the staircase caught her attention. They all peered around to see the shirtless man walking in her direction.

"Hey babe, had fun last night." He then pecked her cheek once before beginning to exit. "See ya around, yeah?" He waved before the door closed behind him. Ophelia, red in the face, looked back over to Draco and Pansy, both of their mouths had been gaped open like fish.

"I can explain,"

"Oh my God!" Pansy shouted, jumping off the sofa.

"No, wait, I still have my underwear on!" Ophelia tried to insist but Pansy was already rushing over to her. "That means nothing happened!"