68

~ Jane ~

I feel different. I feel bad. I feel guilty. Tyler tried to love me and what did I do? I slept with our half-brother but still he tried to help me escape the pain of dad's death. He doesn't understand how his slow kisses affect me, he cares for me like a fragile object and that's actually the first time I liked someone caring for me like that. After he pulls out I instantly feel empty, I like how his lips feel against mine. I like how he wants me and wants to be there for me but I always pushed him away. My ego doesn't let me close to him. I want him desperately but I'm not worthy of him. He slept with women before marrying me, he never dared to touch anyone after we married but I betrayed him. He let go of his womanizing qualities to make me feel comfortable and I lied to him so flawlessly. I refused to have s*x with him but didn't even think twice when I cheated on him. I have done him injustice. He is too good to deserve me. I'm empty of emotions. I cannot hurt him over and over again, it pains me but I can't let go of it.

_____________________

"Tyler can you sign this for me?"

"What is this?"

"Divorce papers"

"Wh- what? Why?"

"I cannot live like this. I have many weaknesses and I cannot handle them anymore."

"You- you want to le-leave me?"

"Tyler, both of our dads are dead I don't see any reason for us to continue this act. I'm breaking the deal. I don't want to carry your children nor do I want to be the aunt of Taylor's kids. So please, let me live a free life."

"Okay fine" He still nodded and signed the paper with shaky hands, I couldn't stop the tears rolling down my cheeks. I ran out of his house and drove to the board, knowing I'll be crashing a meeting and hoping they'll spare me.

________________

"Why can't I take a day off alone"

It's not safe at least take Gray with you

"I'm a f*cking don for God's Sake"

"Please"

"I'll take a driver that's it"

________________

"I'll pay for the lady" I heard a gruff voice beside me

"Thanks, but no need" I turned around and replied with a smile

"I insist" he said, his hand on my thigh

"And I don't need it" I replied, removing his hand.

"I was being nice but it definitely  didn't work" he said and traced his hands to my inner thighs roughly when I kicked him hard. He stumbled down and I was on the verge of killing him when other men advanced towards me. After all of them were lying on the floor and were panting hard, a young man made his way towards me. His almost see-through shirt hugged his chiseled body perfectly.

"Take a seat, you're tired" he said and I nodded

"To be honest with you, I'm thankful there are no more. I cannot fight anymore." I said to him and he nodded, asking the bartender for two glasses of water

"You're beautiful" he said as his eyes undressed me

"Thanks, you're handsome too" I replied curtly. His hand slowly traced my thigh, when he was way too close to my private, I stood up

"This is too much"

"Is it?" he asked, his eyes filled with lust. When he crashed his lips on mine, I squirmed in his hold, while he hold me strong, not letting me move. Tears rolled down my cheek as tried to get out of here but one hand of his hold me tightly while the other was inside me, Thrusting hard, I was starting to faint, the only thought in my mind 'He would pleasure himself of me and leave me to die in this empty room when he has pulled away from me and slumped down. I didn't even have the energy to look at my savior.

"Jane" I heard Tyler's panicked voice

"Tyler?" I mumbled

"yes, baby it's me" he said and scooped me in his arms gently. I hold onto him as if my life depended on it and then blacked out