81

I went through my drawer, to find a hair tie. I found a hair tie and a pack of cigarettes. I tied my hair and then offered Grayson after taking out one for me. He took one and asked me for the lighter. I quickly lit mine and handed him the lighter.   I inhaled the smoke sharply and exhaled slowly.

"You can go and take a nap you know. After all it's just the two of us awake in this house" I said and inhaled again

'Well, you say that to me. You can do the same" he said and I smiled

"I don't know what you call your relationship with her but to me she's my everything. My sister" I said staring out of the window. Hours passed but I never received a phone call.

"F*ck this. I'm going for her myself, are you coming?" I asked getting up from the chair 

"Yeah" he said and opened the door, I followed him out and then to my car.

________________

"I f*cking feel like a failure!" I shouted banging my hand on the dashboard. I feel another episode coming because of these overwhelming emotions. 

"Jane, your phone" Grayson said and I noticed my phone was ringing. I looked at the screen and picked it up.

"Hello"

"Aw, is the all feared Jane going insane? So sad"

"Who the f*ck are you?"

"You know me darling and love me more than Tyler"

"I will not ask again. Where is Julia?"

"Oh, just beside me. Say 'Hi' Julia"

"Don't. Don't you dare try to rescue me from here Jane and say sorry to Grayson that I cannot save his son" She said her voice breathy. I know she shouted in pain, cried in distress.

"Ju-" They hung up. I couldn't keep it in anymore. I need to supress it and tell Gray.

"Trace this number and find Julia" I said and I threw my phone to him then I ran off the car with my gun.

__________________

All I know is that I killed every person I laid my eyes upon. Innocent or guilty. I was going insane again. It was coming back again after all these years and I don't know what's going to happen to me.