Clashing to the End

I got out of the car in front of the familiar restaurant. Men from that my second mafia surrounded me as cops. I walked in the front and they followed me.

"Sorry ma'am you cannot go in there" A guard stopped me. One of the men from behind came forward.

"We have orders to investigate" he said showing him the documents we made last night. The guard looked unsure but then ordered the others to open up. We walked straight to the rooftop and pushed the glass door open. I looked around shortlisting the spots from where a sniper can shoot.

"Oliver?" I asked

"Yes, boss" he replied and came to me

"Can you get me and the forensic guy to the rooftops of those buildings?" I asked him, pointing at the respective buildings.

"I'll see" he said

"As fast as you can okay?" I replied

"Yes, boss" he said and ran downstairs. I went over to the spot I collapsed on with Tyler in my arms and sighed trying to figure out from where the bullet came. I remember the noise to be loud so it wouldn't be far away. I pulled my phone out and called Keith.

"Make sure John, Parker and Mike don't leave the city and keep an eye on Ashton" I said and then hung up before he could reply. I was about to shove my phone back in my pocket when it buzzed. I looked at it and it was Oliver.

"You can look around but you cannot mess the place up. If you are gonna do that, we either kill or take it to the government which will stretch the process a lot" he said, panting

"Oh, no it's fine. I-I'll try to not mess the place up and we'll kill if necessary " I said and hung up

"Hey! Forensic guy!" I yelled, he looked up from his phone and stared at me then started walking 'towards me.

The man was killed. I made sure of it so can you find his blood in the rooftops? It's either reported to the police or cleaned up already. Making it difficult for you" I said pointing at him.

"I'll see what I'm capable of"

"You better" I replied and saw Oliver walk in

"Come with me" he said and led us out of the building and one by one to the buildings I asked for.

_____________________

A month and a half later:

I was sitting in my study doing the last-minute investigations to confirm the killer's identity. I matched the blood detail to its owner's and took out a biodata then it was easy for me to find who he worked for and I was right all along. I got up from the chair and called Keith.

"I found him. Get the troop" I said into the phone and hung up. It was time and I'll take revenge on his behalf. On Tyler's behalf.

______________________

"Kill every man and woman in sight. If a child doesn't cooperate, kill it as well but none of you will touch my prey. He is mine to kill. Only mine" I said and burst the door open. Everyone ran in with their guns. And bullets fired all around me but I wasn't here to kill non-important peasants. They are just obstacles in my way. I ducked the bullets fired at me and shot in return. I kicked the only door in front of me open. There he stood with his gun in hand. Safety off. I smiled at him.

"You were ready, weren't you? You knew I wouldn't leave you. You know me well but this isn't how you claim me. All this you did was to make me yours but the plan backfired sweetheart, I was never yours, to begin with, and you don't kill a lady's husband and expect her to love you. You need to earn a woman especially someone like me" I said as I traced my finger down his chest. He had his gun pointed at me, one pull at the trigger and I'm done.