80

"I am so sorry, it wasn't in my plan to get you shot again" I said what felt like probably the hundredth time as Julia carefully took out the bullet.

"It's-" he hissed in pain

"Oh, sorry Tyler was I harsh?" Julia asked with concern, I didn't like that look but that was stupid jealousy because everyone knows how much Julia loves Grayson

"A bit" he muttered blowing on his arm. This wasn't my field. I am not good with treating injuries, expressing my feelings or diffusing bombs oh and also cooking. I'm a basic cook but Julia shined in everything except leadership but never did anything like Jealousy come between us before I mean yeah I saw the looks she gave me when Mike was with me but it never affected us in anyway. She just wanted a lover like him and she got one, though Mike wasn't trusted enough Grayson is family but still just to stay safe I asked Julia not to trust him enough and keep a gun with her every time. I know it's bad not trusting the love of your life enough but anything can happen here , we never know when a friend turns into an enemy. Take my mother as an example.

___________________

I came out of the washroom, and dried my slightly damp hair with a towel.

"You take showers at night?" Tyler asked sitting at the side of the bed, while I brushed my hair so it doesn't get tangled together

"No, not usually just on tiring days" I replied, getting up from my dressing table to close the door. I closed the door and turned around to see Tyler had caged me, I stared at his eyes sinfully filled with lust and gulped, he smashed his lips on to mine and my hands instantly circled around his neck

"We shouldn't" I murmured against his lips

"Why? Am I that despicable?" He asked his hands exploring my body

"You're injured" I tried to say into the kiss but he was so fierce it came out as a slobby mess not what you'd expect from a don

"Shh" he whispered and picked me up, I wrapped my legs around him and kissed back with the same fierceness, our tongue fighting for dominance. He traced his hand down and slapped my butt, I gasped in surprise and he won, he explored my mouth like a forbidden paradise. I moaned into the kiss and pulled his hair ever so lightly. He traced butterfly kisses down my neck. I hummed in pleasure as he kissed my sweet spot. He understood it right away and bit it gently, I moaned and my eyes rolled to the back of my head in pleasure. He sucked my sweet spot occasionally biting it. That would obviously leave a hickey.

"Jane, Jane" Grayson pounded on the door. I looked at Tyler and nodded. He set me down carefully on my feet but still I wobbled a bit. I ran my hand through my hair and straightened my top then I opened the door. A dishevelled Grayson stood in front. I instantly held him and pulled him closer to me. 

"What happened Gray?" I asked him, I just couldn't put up my don voice looking at the poor boy

"Ju-Julia-I-" he started

"What happened to Julia?" I asked but he didn't raise his head

"WHAT HAPPENED TO HER?!" I yelled and pushed him back. Julia is the pampered child, everyone's soft spot.

"Please Gray, speak up what happened to her?" I pleaded

"She- she's kidnapped" he said but no, no, no this can't be happening, not her, not my Julia of everyone.

"Gather my warriors and meet me in my office in 10 minutes not a second late" I said going through my call list to call Keith

"What happened? Is everything fine?" Tyler asked coming out of my room

"No Tyler, Julia got kidnapped. We need to go get her as soon as physically possible. She's pregnant with my godchild, her due date is 2 weeks away" I said and Keith picked up the phone

"My office, now" I said and then pocketed my phone after hanging up. I ran to my office and hacked into every dungeon camera in the city. None of them had Julia of course. Why would anyone make it easy for me? Where's the fun in not seeing me suffer mentally while my sister suffers physically.

__________________________

My circle is in my office even if it means getting mom rid of her sentence but I can do anything for my Julia even suicide just for her sake.

"I sent search parties, to every possible place, we'll get there as soon as I receive a signal from my parties. By tomorrow morning Julia is going to be with us safe and sound" I promised my circle but.......... can I keep my promise or will Julia get hurt?