91

"What's written in the letter?" Grayson asked

"They are offering me a place among the board as a director and they want to discuss what my title will be"

"Lucky b*tch" he muttered

"I'll pass, I'll put both you and Keith up for my place" I said folding the letter and pushing it inside my pocket

"What the f*ck is wrong with you? The place is only for dons. We can have titles not be one of the directors"

"Then you reckon I should take it?" I asked him

"No sh*t, Sherlock"

____________________

"Are we prejudicing? She's so good but still, she is among the trainees. I want her on my team. Grayson, make the arrangements" I said looking at Susan

"Sure, I'll do something" Grayson said looking at the newbie reports

"Let's get going" he said looking at me and I nodded.

_______________________

We walked into the loud club. Crowds at both common and VIP areas. The DJ makes even people like me want to groove. We walked into the financer's office and I gagged at how dirty it was.

"Idiots didn't I say not to enter my office without me calling you?" he shouted his back turned to me. I cleared my throat and he turned around while shouting 'what'. His eyes met mine and he whimpered, I beckoned him forward and slapped him across his face. My wedding ring scratched his face. Grayson pulled out a handkerchief and I wiped my hands with it.

  "Let's take this sh*t somewhere else" I muttered and Grayson looked at me confused

"let's finish the rest of our work and take this pervert with us on our way home" I said and walked out of the office. Then the club.

_____________________

"Now, this is something to be proud of" I smiled walking into 'Silence', our casino. I met the financer at the bar 

"Good afternoon, boss" he smiled offering his hand to shake. He was an attractive man with tattoos peeking out of his shirt and snaked along his arms. He wore a black dress shirt with the top two buttons unbuttoned and a silver cross-chain. The sleeves of the shirt folded up to his elbows. He also wore a dark blue pair of denim jeans.

"Good afternoon Andrew, do you care to show me around?" I asked with a smile, shaking his hand.

"Of course, boss" He led me towards the VIP sections.

"I heard you decided with my brother on selling drugs here. How is that going?"

"Brilliantly boss"

"I like to think because Silence gives me the most profit" I nodded

"Yes boss"

"Can you put together a report of every profit and loss since I came to power?" I asked him

"Sure" he replied

"Oh and also how much drug we use, remember not sell but use, which also includes you" I said and he repeated once under his breath and then nodded. We walked back towards the bar and saw Grayson snorting I suppose cocaine? He picked up a little pouch of the same and handed me. I pulled out my credit card and then snorted a line.

"Let's go" I said finishing up the rest, I shook Andrew's hand again then Grayson and I walked out.

____________________

"Ask Keith to talk with that idiot I'm not in the mood" I said and picked Gio in my arms. I rubbed my nose against his and he burst out laughing.

"Who's auntie's hero? Gio is auntie's hero" I cooed and tickled his belly.

"Ja-ane" he giggled and I looked at his face shocked

"Julia!" I yelled, she came out of the kitchen with Gio's food

"What?"

"What were his first words?" I asked her as she sat down beside me on the couch

"He didn't speak yet" she shrugged

"Ace!" I exclaimed smiling at him as I hugged him close to me

"What happened?"

"He spoke my name" I smiled and she scowled, she pulled Gio out of my arms to feed him as I braced myself to talk to her.

"Mike's back. He's in his room at this moment"

"You gotta be kidding me" she said

"I'm not, go check his room for yourself" I shrugged when I saw Tyler walking in from the front door and Mike coming out of his room at the same time. 

"Can somebody tell me why I was sleeping on the floor today-" Tyler started but his eyes met Mike, he pulled out his gun to shoot him

"Tyler, no" I yelled as I ran to cover Mike but Tyler had already pulled the trigger and I winced as the bullet plunged into my side and I fell in Mike's arms.