86

He smiled at me.

"What?" I ask playfully shoving him

"What?" he asked laughing then I burst into laughter, both of us laughing without any reason. Someone knocked on the door and I got up from the bed with his help. I put my robe on and then opened the door to Julia cradling Russell in her arms.

"What happened?" I asked calming myself down

"Apparently  you are so absorbed with having your husband back, you forgot your son doesn't sleep even in the slightest noise and both of you are laughing as if you are laughing with a mic in hand"

"I apologize" I said and pulled Russell into my lap

"By the way, I don't understand why you would laugh while having s*x" Julia said as a matter of factly

"Julia" I gasped covering Russell's ears

"What did I say about maintaining languages around the babies?" I shook my head

"Yeah, whatever. I'm going to sleep, bye" she said and closed the door behind her. I turned to Tyler and smiled at him.

"Do you want to put him to sleep?" I asked sitting beside Tyler, setting him comfortably in my arm 

"I-I don't know. I never handled children before" he said and I smiled. I cradled Russell in my arms and hummed the lullaby my mother used to sing to us when we were young. I got up from the bed and slowly walked around my room with Russell in my arms.

"He's almost asleep" I whispered

"Almost" he whispered back and I nodded. After a while when Russell was sound asleep in my arms, I decided on him sleeping with us rather than the nursery. I bought his stuff from the nursery, pecking Gio on the forehead on the way and then placed Russell carefully with his stuff in the middle of the bed.

"I think this is our first moment alone and together as a family. Don't you agree Mrs. Hernandez?" Tyler teased laying down and making himself comfortable

"Speak for yourself, Mr. Hernandez because I had plenty of time with my son and alone to be precise" I smirked covering Russell with his blanket.

"And the last time I checked you weren't my family more like a lover" I whispered

"Okay enough"

"By the way. What was this mission of yours? No one knew about it"

"Is it really that important?"

"I'll spare you today but I need an answer tomorrow. Goodnight"