89

I walked into the house still fuming. I ignored every single being until I reached his office. I slammed the door open. Tyler and Russell both looked at me.

Taylor... take Russell out" I said trying to control my temper. I knew she followed me upstairs when she saw my face. She hurried past me and picked Russell up from Tyler's lap. 

"Calm down" she whispered in my ear

"Don't" I seethed. She closed the door behind her and Tyler came up to me.

"What happened sweetheart?" he asked coming closer to me and tugging a loose string of hair behind my ear. I pushed him away from me and glared at him while he looked confused.

"I loved you, I gave my heart to you. Heavens. I agreed to forget him just for you!" I yelled

"I'm quite confused can you tell me whom are you talking about" he asked

"Of course why not. You beast of all others will definitely remember Mike"

"Why are we dragging him here again? Jane it's time for you to understand he's dead. Please don't bring a dead f*cker between us. I don't know what you saw there or heard there but-"

"How the f*ck can you lie so smoothly to me? You got him kidnapped all the way in Venice. Then that very stupid gang of yours kidnaps me. I don't understand how you think I wouldn't get my love out of there and I believe everything he says. I believe it's you. I hate you!" I screamed

"They- they kidnapped you?" he asked but I didn't answer him

"Answer me, Jane! Did they harm you in any f*cking way?!" he yelled and I flinched.

"It wasn't enough to break me down but what you did shattered me!"

"What did I do?" he asked. I wiped the tears away from my eyes and nodded

"I'll walk you down that lane. First, you slept with some slut every day you were there then I got to know your 'work' there. I don't know how you expected me to be calm. He was my boyfriend for god's sake!"

"You slept with him, didn't you?"

"Yes, I did and don't expect me to feel guilty. You knew I loved him but instead of reuniting me with him before our wedding you led me on. Made me believe he died. I started liking you because I thought you thought of me as stable enough to take on a piece of sensitive information but all you did was lie to me. I-I don't understand what I'm still doing here. Maybe I don't have the courage because you broke my guard down. " I said and stormed out of the door.

____________________

I navigated my way in the middle of the night while being drunk out of my mind. Only the Lord knows how I came back home without a single scratch. I was walking up to his office when I collided with a strong chest. I looked up to see Tyler. I smashed my lips onto him and he stumbled back.

"You're drunk" he said trying to push me off him

"I know. Prove it. Prove it to me that you love me when I'm willing to cooperate" I murmured against his lips and he didn't wait. He caged me against the nearest wall then kissed me with burning passion as I melted under him