I'll Ride You (Like A Harley) (✨)

By: softestsuga on AO3

Summary:

Louis and Harry go to a club, too many people flirt with Louis and jealousy occurs. Harry decides that Louis is too pretty to get fucked in the toilets of a club and instead decides that Louis riding him on his Harley isn't that bad of an idea. And Louis is always willing to please his Daddy.

Or the one where Louis rides Harry on a motorcycle and afterwards gets ruined by his boyfriend in bed.

Work text:

Louis was swinging his hips in the air. The beat of the music was pumping through his veins, Harry was somewhere getting them drinks whilst he danced around. They were at some popular nightclub. It was good for them to get out of the dom/sub thing for a while. Normally, Louis would have his pretty apron on with his collar around his neck whilst he cleaned the house for Harry. Louis was basically Harry's sugar baby, but they didn't like to put labels on things. Apart from, you know, the whole dom and sub thing.

Harry worked hard too, so Louis would always be there to 'relieve stress'. Which basically means Louis gets down on his knees and lets Harry fuck his throat for as long as he wants until he's came. Harry was a CEO of something, Louis had asked but Harry always just told him that work was work and home was home, two things that don't mix.

They had only been in the club for about ten minutes and three guys had already hit on Louis. That's why Harry had gone to get drinks, he was already reaching his limits. They just didn't understand that Harry loves Louis and Louis loves Harry. Louis also loved that Harry could easily engulf him in his arms and fuck him. He could bend him in half and just use him as his own. Harry—or Daddy–could just ravish him. He could push him up against the wall and scratch up his back against the wall as he pounded in and out of him.

The thought of Harry pounding into him caused him to sweat a little more. His skin glistening beautifully, he noticed that a few more men around him had noticed and one was now pressing up behind him. “Hey gorgeous, what's a pretty boy like you doing all alone?” He asked, breathing hotly against Louis' ear.

Louis shied away from the touch of this broad-shouldered man behind him, “I-Uh I'm not alone. M-My boyfriend's-”

“Left you alone. What a pity, and in a pretty little skirt too? Damn baby.” He whispered. Louis was wearing his most favourite skirt. It was short and barely covered his bum or thighs, it reached halfway down his thighs and matched the tight tank top he was wearing. A pretty pink skirt with white and azure matching top. He was wearing pink pumps and knee-high white socks too. “Maybe you should come home with me, I bet you'd look gorgeous, tight ass around me love.”

Louis whimpered and shivered. “Get the fuck away from my sub.” Harry spat. Louis looked over and saw him glaring at the unnamed man behind him. “Now.”

“Alright dude,” He removed his hands from Louis' hips, “Chill out.”

“I'll chill out once you kindly fuck off.” He ground his teeth together. Harry was completely gone, this was the fourth guy to openly flirt with Louis and one of many to give Louis hungry eyes. The guy must of noticed that Harry wasn't fucking around—and that Harry was much taller than him-- so he backed away with arms up in surrender. “Thank you.”

Harry grabbed Louis hand, shoved the drinks in some random girls hands and stormed off, dragging Louis with him. “Fucking hell,” Harry spat as he pushed Louis up against the wall of the bathroom, “Letting that guy touch you up, feel your curves... fucking mine you whore.” He grunted and Louis whined.

“'M sorry Daddy.”

“Everyone in here, trying to get you to bend over for them, wanting your pretty little arse.”