What It Feels Like (✨)

This is a BIG one but sooo good.

By  harriblou on AO3

Summary:
“Okay, right. Aren’t you straight?” Harry was straight. Unless he somehow lied to the entire internet about how much he likes pussy, he was straight.

“A good time is a good time. A hole is a hole. What does it matter that I’m straight?”

Louis’ knee wobbled. Barely. Everything was fine.

“That doesn’t sound straight to me.”

Harry groaned and tossed his head back. He looked more comfortable in Louis’ office than he did, swiveling back and forth. “What does it matter that I want to have sex with you? You’re pretty, like a girl, and you moan like one, too. It’s your fault, not mine.”

Notes:
Prompt 276: Louis is a gay man. He really is. That’s why his friends don’t understand why he would watch straight porn. Louis doesn’t care, because unbeknownst to his friends, he only ever watches one creator — Harry Styles, whose addicting charm, muscled body, and third leg have Louis in a chokehold. Somehow (up to the author’s imagination), they meet. And when you see a beautiful boy with the brightest blue eyes and the daintiest body, who could ever resist?

Work Text:

Women are beautiful—objectively speaking.

They have beautiful lines and curves and edges and there’s a superior way that feminine energy triumphs over everything. They’re all unique pieces of art.

The woman on the screen is oozing over exaggerated sensuality, demure and dirty in the same blink of her eyes. Her mouth is wide open, letting out a wailing noise, and her breasts are jiggling almost painfully with every powerful thrust of her body, and she’s very beautiful, like every woman on this site.

That being said, Louis isn’t watching the porn video for her. Or any woman, for that matter.

Towering over her, in all his god-like naked beauty, is Harry Cawke. Despite the ridiculous name that was admittedly stupid and an actual turnoff, he‘s entirely convinced that Harry’s the most perfect human being he’s ever laid eyes on.

Tendrils of dark brown curls were bouncing in front of his forehead, masking his furrowed brows, and even the sight of his big flared nose had Louis swooning. He looked like a prince, with pretty green eyes and a strong jawline, and big bunny teeth. The camera panned to a different angle, the strong muscles on his bare back flexing with every twist of his arm whenever he sent a powerful slap down on the woman beneath him.

His cock came out of her completely, standing hard and glistening, looking huge and perfect and hot. It was a perfect dick, really. And Harry was perfect. He was everything Louis’ dreamed of and quite literally the only thing Louis’ dreams were full of.

It focused on the woman again as Harry pounded back into her—Louis thinks her name is Lexi Sexi or something equally as suggestive and brass—before once again showing who Louis was paying to see.

Harry’s face was full of concentration, confident, and cocky as he forced her to look up at him roughly, flashing a wolfish grin before speaking in a low rumble.

“You’re such a fucking slut,” He huffed, all of the sounds of sex mixing together in a loud echo in Louis’ living room.

On his off days, when he had nothing to do, he was afforded the luxury to watch his videos on the big screen. The TV wasn’t really that big, but he didn’t have to hold up his phone screen until his arm got tired or sat next to the wall so his old laptop wouldn’t die mid-scene. Apple TV was the best thing he’s invested in.