Home Wrecker(✨)

Chapter 3: I'm a thief!

Chapter Text:

When Louis wakes up the light is hitting him all funny and there’s a heavy weight on top of him, he groans, “Zayn, get off me.” And the body above him tenses and all of last night hits him like a ton of bricks and he inwardly curses himself for saying Zayn’s name.

The deep voice that most decidedly isn’t Zayn says, “Who’s Zayn?”

Louis takes a deep breath and turns over, so he can look at Harry before explaining, “My flat mate, when his boyfriend is out of town he sometimes comes and sleeps in my bed so he doesn’t feel so lonely.”

He really hopes Harry can tell he isn’t lying but really who is Harry to judge, he thinks to himself. But doesn’t let that slip as long as he doesn’t keep pressing the issue that is.

“Oh,” he huffs out and a smile breaks across his face, “Right, Zayn and Liam,” he snaps his fingers like he just had the most brilliant idea, “Can I kiss you now that you’re awake?”

Louis laughs and thinks maybe it was a brilliant idea, “Morning breath.”

“Don’t care,” he says and he leans down kissing Louis with warm lips that are slightly pale in the morning light and Louis thinks, as his tongue darts into this mouth, that Harry’s morning breath isn’t all that bad, he wouldn’t mind tasting it every morning, and whoa that escalated quickly, he needs to calm down a bit.  

The kiss turns into a full on snog and both their bodies start anticipating more when Louis’ stomach decides to make the most ungodly noise and he groans at it but Harry just chuckles.

“Hungry?”

“Maybe just a little,” Louis confesses but tries going back for Harry’s lips.

“I think I remember promising you pancakes and whipped cream.”

Those words cause Louis’ belly to rumble again and he drops his head back against the pillow, “Fine but we are continuing this later.”

“Most certainly,” Harry says kissing him one final time before rolling away, “Why don’t you go take shower while I make breakfast.”

“Yeah, okay, thanks,” Louis says back, smiling at him because he really does need a shower, he stills feels sticky from last night. He watches as Harry pulls on a pair of briefs and pulls out a towel from a drawer, tossing it at him, “Here.”

Louis gets up on his knees and walks on them across the bed, “Kiss?”

Harry chuckles and dips down to planet a kiss on his pink lips, “Shower, breakfast, sex?”

“Yeah,” Louis agrees against his lips, “then maybe shower sex.”

“I like that too.” Harry reaches around and pinches his bare bum, making him yelp, and Harry laughs while leaving the room, “Bathrooms right there,” he points at it and heads to the kitchen.

Twenty minutes later Louis is padding out into the kitchen coming up behind Harry who’s working at the counter and slipping his arms around him, “Smells good,” Harry jumps a bit at the first contact but sinks back into him shortly after, “Thanks, the pancakes are done. Just whipping the cream now.” He says and holds up the metal bowl with the cream inside, “I also made you some tea.”

Louis stands on his toes and kisses Harry’s cheek, “Thanks babe,” he pulls off and goes over to the other side of the kitchen to grab the mug.