The Magic Of The Forest(✨)

By:@/Hightee on AO3

Summary:

Alternate universe where the one direction boys are just regular guys in their 20's. They all head out to their favorite camping spot. Exhibitionism is one of Harry and Louis kinks, they love the idea of people watching them putting on a show.

“Come out, we know you’re here watching us you fucking pervert. Well come on then, this hole needs to be filled and it’s your turn” Louis called out to no one in particular, dominance laced his voice. Harry squeaked with embarrassment as Louis spread his ass opened again, Harry arched his back, putting himself on show, wigglingly his ass invitingly. He was nervous and eager, hoping that someone was watching, someone hot, someone to stretch him opened while Louis watched, so turned on by the thought his hole clenched then unclenched subconsciously, releasing more of Louis cum dribbling down his crack.

Work Text:

The boys had just finished setting up tents in the middle of the forest. They'd found this spot years ago and have continued to come back every few months since. It was a beautiful peaceful camp area, occasionally they find other campers around but it was such a large area that they were never bothered by others. 

Niall Liam and Louis were trying to get a fire going, each speaking over the others trying to take the control. Zayn was perched on his camp chair, rolling a joint while focusing on the noises of the forest and tuning out the boys around the fire. 

Harry was stocking the esky with ice and trying to decide what they were going to have for dinner. Looking out into the familiar forest of their campsite, beautiful memories made in this spot started to play for him. Like the first camp trip about 5 years ago, they were all so young and ill prepared. Venturing through the woods with tents, a little amount of food, a hell of a lot of booze and no insect repellent. Niall had tripped and almost lost his bag down the hill before there now common catchphrase 'oh no Niall' was shouted by all 4 boys. They'd got so drunk that night most of them decided to rough it in there sleeping bags by the fire. The fire went out in the early hrs of the morning but without the insect repellent the boys had all woken up to too many bug bites. With splitting headaches barely any water left, they shared the 4 museli bars and half a bag of nuts they had left for breakfast. The walk back had taken then twice as long between breaks to throw up or pee, joint breaks and 'catch my breath' or 'fuck my legs hurt' breaks it was understandable why it had taken so long. 

It had taken them all 6 months till they returned again, this time learning from their mistakes and drawing themselves a map. They had plenty of supplies and ample water to help with the hangover the next day. It was also the first time Harry and Louis took their sexcapades outside. They'd been out by the fire smoking a joint after all the boys had gone off to their tents. They walked just inside the forest entrance, a slight amount of light provided by the fire still. Harry had dropped to his knees and pulled Louis track pants with him, taking him in his mouth immediately. The thrill of being outside, the possibility of someone watching them took the sexual energy to a whole new level. By the end of it Harry was on his hands and knees moaning obscenely loud in contrast to the quiet of the forest night, secretly hoping some other campers had heard and were in the forest watching. Louis spurred on by Harrys loud moans was giving quite the performance himself, fucking into Harry at a relentlessly hard pace, the occasional spank to one of Harrys pert ass checks followed by a "Yess baby, taking daddy’s cock so well" moaned out. 

This camp held a lot of memories for all the boys but especially a lot for Louis and Harry. They'd explored each other in this forest, testing boundaries and discovering new kinks. Something about the forest made it feel safe to explore, to try new things. Maybe it was the vast virtually untouched forest that surrounded them, maybe the fact that there were hardly ever that many people around or maybe just that they were out of there comfort zone. Whatever the reason they were both thankful for it.