Benchwarmer(ch.2)(✨)

Chapter 2: BOTTOM LOUIS

Summary:

Chapter 2 - Bottom Louis

(Return to chapter 1 for the bottom Harry version)

Chapter Text

The game ended. Another win in the team's back pocket as Louis sat in uniform on the bench. The same place he sat every game watching the others run around with gleaming smiles as they dribbled, knowing they were the center of everyone's attention in that moment. Louis envied them, their skill their determination. At practice they ran and dribbled circles around his clumsy feet and no one ever laughed they just patted his back and said he'd get it next time. At least when they weren't being watched. When their captain and Louis’ secret crush, Harry Styles was watching they all acted nicely but Harry couldn't feel the tight grip or the extra hard smack. He also didn't see the glares in the locker room or deadly words on the parking lot.

Everyone was afraid of Harry. He was the deciding factor of whether they stayed on the team or not and to this very day Louis isn't really sure how he kept his spot on the team for so long. He was obviously the worst at every tryout but for some reason Harry kept him as a solid member of the team. Maybe he kept him on so everyone else felt better about their skills. Or maybe, for when Louis was outrunning someone they would speed up because lord knows no one wants to come behind Louis. The short loser who couldn't play soccer for his life. He just wanted to be waterboy or help with managing. But Harry, with his sparkly green eyes in ninth grade someone got so deep into Louis’ brain he actually tried out.

Louis let the thoughts spin in his brain as every member on the team slapped his ass and the other guy's asses, just some manly weirdness they all found amusing, nothing Louis could ever come to understand. Harry never partook in any of their childish games. He was kind of cold and distant, win or lose he was serious and all business, already planning their next practice or how they'd win their next game.
The trip to the locker room was full of chatter and hollering as the boys quickly changed some of them staying in their uniforms as they quickly started heading off for celebratory pizza. Louis passed up saying he felt sick and moved over to his locker. The noises died down and it was just him and a midfielder named Oliver. He had dark black hair and those dull blue eyes that mixed with golden brown that stood out in a way Louis’ never would.

Louis opened his locker easily shuffling around for his bag. He squatted down to check the floor of the locker as Oliver spoke up a time in his voice Louis never heard before.

“You look quite gorgeous like that. Everybody wants you so bad Tomlinson. Did you know that?”

Louis shifted his head still squatting his ass stretching the thin fabric and his small bulge he always got from wearing these damn pants and watching Harry play was pushing against the fabric roughly. His eyes landed on Oliver who leaned against the locker his slim body angled from the locker and the floor perfectly as his eyes travelled up and down Louis’ body perfectly landing spot on his ass.

“Excuse me?”

Louis was more confused than anything as Oliver pushed off the locker and squatted beside Louis. His face was beautiful even up close and Louis couldn't lie, his bulge grew a little bit as Oliver whispered so no one, if anyone was left could hear.

“Squatting like that, like you're about to take a hard cock. You're the hottest man I've ever seen. You make sitting on the bench look interesting.”

His hand moved to Louis’ neck pushing it behind his shoulder so his breath could run easily down as he placed a light kiss to Louis’ neck, Louis wobbling slightly still squatting.