Expirimental(✨)

By: @CarlyLovesLarry on AO3

Summary:

Harry stared at the door for a second before he tried to open it, but with no luck. He couldn’t pry the door open even if he tried. “DAMN IT!” He shouted, punching the door and sighing. “Looks like we’re not gonna have our experimental night like we wanted.”

It was quiet for a moment until Harry heard Louis take a breath. He peered over at his boyfriend, whose eyebrows were raised in thought. “Fuck me raw. Right here.”

or where Harry and Louis are stuck in an elevator and Louis just wants to be fucked

Work Text:

"Yeah, that’s all." Harry mumbled as his cheeks went red, feeling his boyfriend’s hands on his shoulders. The way he was touching him wasn’t even sexual, and he was already getting riled up. He threw the money on the counter as he grabbed his bag and ran out, holding onto Louis’ wrist as well. "C’mon, Lou, we’re going home."

"Fuck, can’t wait." Louis whined, his sweater falling from his shoulders, revealing his tanned skin and prominent collarbones. He swallowed thickly and bit the inside of his cheek, feeling his cock swell up in his sweats. "Well, you’re gonna have to."

He looked over his shoulder at the big neon ’24 HOUR SEX SHOP’ sign before he shook his head and threw the bag into the back seat. He didn’t even know what he was doing. One second he and Louis were watching a movie, then they were talking about sexual fantasies they’d always had and things they wanted to experiment with and then he was standing at the counter of the shop buying 6 kinds of lubes and flavored condoms. He didn’t even know what Louis threw in their little basket, he just went with it. That’s what he always did with Louis.

He fumbled with his keys, hands shaking until he stuck it in the slot correctly, peeling out of the parking lot before speeding off on the road. He just wanted to get back to the apartment… Wanted to watch Louis unravel, wanted to do unspeakable things to his boyfriend. He turned his head towards him, licking his lips at the sight of his little wrists engulfed in his huge sweater. He was so fucking tiny, God. He loved him so much.

"Harry-" He could barely hear Louis’ whisper over the sound of his own heart pounding in his ears, and he felt himself flinch when he felt Louis’ hands on the fronts of his pants. He knew Lou was impatient but this?

"No, Lo-"

"Please, Harry?" He whined, electric blue eyes looking lustrous in the 3-am moonlight. Harry didn’t know why Louis always had such an effect on him. He could get away with so much, because just with that look, Harry could be gone in seconds. He let out a deep breath and relaxed his shoulders a bit, nodding his head as he locked his eyes on the road.

His senses were all on high alert as he felt his hands reaching underneath the band of his sweats, and took in a sharp breath when Louis leaned over and wrapped his lips around the head of his cock.

Harry couldn’t help the sound that came from his throat when Louis started going down on him, and he struggled to not look down and admire the view before him. But he did it anyways. And what he was met with was a fallen apart Louis, his lips pink and his eyes closed and the little stubble on his chin and just… Fuck.

The feeling of Louis’ hot mouth enveloping his cock, and the touch of his warm skin and the feeling of his soft locks against his arm was almost enough to send him over the edge already. God, was he weak for him. The sounds that Louis was making sounded so filthy, the slurps and moans, and he knew that he was getting off on this just as much as he was himself.