If You Would've Listened(✨)

warmcuppatea (orphan_account)

Summary:

Harold,
SInce you have found it fit to disobey me again, i see you need a reminder on what happens when we're naughty,
because apparently I can't just trust your word anymore. You'll have to earn trust back.
I want a typed admittance of whatever wrong you've done. And then you will do the following, to the T.
1.) You will strip down, and start recording.
2.) Shove a plug in dry. Remember: Lube shows on camera so no lying.
3.) Take the paddle I gave you and give the plug five hard hits.
4.) Put the cockring on. The one with the padlock that only I know the combination to.
5.) Prepare to not cum until you see me in New Zeland in a few weeks.
Yours Truly,
Louis.

Work Text:

Harry rubbed his face softly.

Shit. He had surely fucked up this time.

The green eyed boy paced around his dressing room - he probably looked hilarious because it was rather small, and who would pace in a small dressing room? - because he knew he had indeed messed up, and now he had to try to fix it before Louis found out. Because it was kinda a thing, Louis always knew, even if no one told him. He said he got certin 'feelings'...

Harry didn't appreciate those feelings.

Because they were at a nightclub, and it just so happened that some guy came up and grinded against his dick. And it's been like, three weeks since he's seen Louis, and he loves Louis and wasn't cheating.. The man's bum was just so nice, and he grinded just like Louis would. And so it really wasn't Harry's fault that he grinded back, and came all in his trousers. So of course he handed the guy a hundred quid and took his flanel, and he was promised secrecy. Harry pulled at his curls because if Louis only knew.. The little shit would do something awful to him.

Harry smiled at the thought because he was so damn fond of Louis, even when his cock was caged up and he was being relentlessly teased, he was awfully fond of Louis. Because Louis was perfect - obviously. And Harry just... He loved how tiny Louis was. Because he was cute - small, petite, whatever word you'd like to use, Louis was. But he was dominant as fuck also, and it just.. Seriously got Harry hard, just thinking about it. He palmed himself a few times and groaned loudly in frustration.

"No!" he wrinkled his nose and removed his hands. Because Louis wasn't even here, and Harry was hard.

Niall opened the door, eyebrow raised. "Harry-"

"Don't you even knock?" he sighed, frustrated. "What if i was naked?"

"You're always naked." Niall retorted. "And it's show in five." Niall adjusted the guitar strap on his shoulder. "I wonder if anyone's ever tried to fuck someone with the neck of a guitar?"

Harry wrinkled his nose and grabbed his microphone. Because this would be one hell of a show.

~~~

To: Hazza

From: Boobear

someone's been naughty.

Louis sent the text and rubbed his forehead. Because Harry was in Dublin tonight, and that was 362.8 miles away from him, and if there was anything he hated more than Harry disobeying him, it was Harry disobeying him and not being able to punish his ass. He paced around his office, and sighed. He was the last one here, working on a rough draft of a book he was editing for someone, when he got the feeling. He couldn't describe it if he tried. He just knew, was what he told Harry. It was like they were connected. He could just tell when Harry had done something wrong.

Louis sat and pulled up his private email. He typed in Harry's email address and started typing.

Harold,