There's A First Time For Everything(✨)

By: @/brxvery on AO3

Summary:

Louis's been in the porn industry for a very long time now, but he's always been the one to be dominant. Sure, he was technically versatile, but he's almost always the dominant one, even on those few times where he's actually bottomed. But Harry's here to change that.

Work Text:

The little red light turned on, indicating that the camera was on.

Louis took a small gulp, looking to Harry, biting his lip. He gave a secret glance at the camera, faintly recognizing the twink who was on duty for filming the scenes that were about to take place.

Well, see, Louis wasn't ever nervous about filming a scene with anyone- except that this was Harry they were talking about. For once, Louis wouldn't be in control of anything- he was set to be submissive- and he was never submissive..

But, no one was ever dominant to Harry- and hell, Harry was so popular in the porn industry. Though he was still sometimes classified as a twink, Louis didn't see Harry like that. Yes, Harry didn't really have too much body hair, and if you didn't really see him flex, his muscle weren't popping. But they were there. Louis knew they were.

Harry was the first to move, lifting Louis into his lap. Though they were still clothed, Harry performed as if they weren't.

Harry had been the one to pick Louis. He always got to pick who he wanted his next video- and usually, he picked bottom twinks. It was easier on him to get someone who was really good at bottoming.. He never picked power bottoms- one, because he liked being in charge, two- well, there isn't really a two. He just liked being in control and being dominant. He loved pleasuring whoever he was with until they were coming undone in front of him.

He knew Louis wasn't typically a bottom.

He knew Louis wasn't overly submissive- but doesn't everyone like a little challenge once in awhile?

Harry considered this his time to work Louis like never before. He had decided that he didn't want to script the video out, and surprisingly, Louis had agreed easily. He figured Louis was trying to look all brave and what not.

He didn't think that being unprepared was too smart on Louis's part.

None of that meant much now since the video was starting, and he had the dominance. He easily set Louis in his lap, pressing open mouthed kisses to Louis's neck, hearing soft gasps. Good. He knew he did his job well, and it was proper great to see and hear Louis's dominance melt away with simple kisses.

Slowly, he nipped at Louis's skin, moving to lay him on the bed. Of course, Harry laid on top. He let his hands explore on Louis's petite body. As much as he hated to admit it, he knew Louis made him especially horny. He's come to this conclusion before picking Louis as his partner for this video. It was just something about the little whines he knew Louis could make- something about how the small boy could look so filthy and needy and pretty.

His hands found the zipper of Louis's skinny jeans. He skillfully unzipped them so he could rub at Louis's crotch area. He was aware of how teasing that could seem, all slow strokes to Louis's covered cock to instigate arousal as their lips connected.

He let Louis have a little leverage on this one.

Louis felt his hips slowly grind up to meet against Harry's hand, feeling the slight pressure being applied there. He didn't think it fair that Harry could make him so aroused by just a few kisses and being slowly rubbed.