We Had A Threesome And Now Everything Is Shit(✨)

By: @/reading_chic_2 on AO3

Summary:

"Lou, you just told me you've never been choked and you expect me to believe you honestly want a threesome? Because I don't buy it." Harry walked past Louis to open the fridge and pull out some eggs. This was not the conversation he thought he'd having at nine in the morning on a Tuesday.

"I have been choked before," Louis said coldly. "Once. I couldn't breathe."

"Then he was doing it wrong," Harry rolled his eyes.

"See this is why a threesome would be great! You can show Jake what to do!" Ah there it was! Harry just knew that Louis was submissive in bed. He had to be - or wanted to be. He was too loud (and flamboyant in his own ways) all the time to not desire a firm hand at night. It also wasn't surprising that Jake didn't know what to do.

Louis smirked dirtily, reaching out and slapping Harry on the bum. "Please. You can't resist my bum and we both know it. I will resort to stripping right here. Right now."

. . .

Or the one where Harry and Louis have been friends for years and Louis and his boyfriend are having bad sex, so Louis wants Harry to fix it.

And, well, he kind of does.

Work Text:

They met because they were floormates and shared a bathroom, along with the rest of the floor.

Really, they met because Harry didn't go home for fall break. He did not have the money to waste on a full ticket across the Atlantic for only a week. Most of everyone else, who weren't from England, traveled home. Harry thought he was the only one remaining in his floor, so it was understandable that the run in he had with Louis happened.

Despite running into everyone once or twice by the time winter came around, Harry hadn't said more than a few words to Louis Tomlinson, the guy whose name he hadn't yet learned. He was tempted to - the man was absolutely gorgeous - but he rarely saw him.

So it was a real shock when Harry entered the bathroom at 1 in the morning to find the delicate boy sobbing on the ground, which probably wasn't very clean in the first place. Clearly, he didn't care because his knees were pulled to his chest and his entire body was shaking with how hard he was crying.

His natural instincts to comfort kicked in, so Harry quickly found himself rushing toward him. "Hey, are you okay?"

The guy gasped, head jerking upward with wide, wet eyes that shone bright blue, enough to make Harry's heart jump. After the initial shock passed, his gaze narrowed. "Do I look bloody okay?"

And oh - he was from England, too. His accent sounded farther north than Harry's, but that explained why he was still here during break.

He dropped his head to continue crying, so Harry took a seat beside him and wrapped an arm around his body. It only made him cry harder. "Do you want to talk about it?" Caving to the contact, he shook his head into Harry's chest. "Okay. Do you want me to distract you? I have loads of knock-knock jokes!"

The man snorted in a way that should have been unattractive - especially because he probably got snot on Harry's shirt but who cared? - but it was closer to adorable. It had to have been the size thing. He was half a head shorter than Harry with a petite body form that would have enabled Harry to lift him onto his lap if he thought he'd have been comfortable with that. He honestly did think so, but on the off chance he was straight, Harry knew many straight men would #freakout if he did such a thing. Insecure masculinity and such.