Like Cinnamon And Vanilla(✨)

By:@daddylongjoon on AO3

Summary:

Louis works in a coffee shop and Harry is a daily customer. Everything is fine and both boys become friends....until Louis gets frustrated (and Harry finds out that he's rather addicted to Louis cock)

Work Text:

The first time he saw him was in a little coffee shop down the road. Every morning Harry would order a large cup of earl grey tea with a drop of milk and no sugar. And every morning Louis would wait for him, next to the tea machine.
Harry made the first move that one day when Louis' hands decided to become clumsy spilling milk all over the place. Soon the two lads became friends. Harry coming regularly for his morning treat and Louis waiting for him, cup already piping hot in his hand.

The first time Harry invited Louis to his house, he cooked for him and they talked for hours and hours. And days passed and Louis would still make tea and Harry would still come every morning.

But then something went wrong and Louis couldn't look at Harry the same way again.

He noticed he had curly hair. Deep brown curly hair. He was certain it was soft and feathery. He also noticed his bold pink lips, full and pouty, resting between a pair of pale round cheeks, and oh how milky Harry's skin looked and he was sure it was warm and tasted like cotton candy. He didn't miss the way his big bright green eyes would light up as soon as he'd take hold of his morning cup, or the way two dimples would dig deeply in his cheeks whenever his lips would stretch into a little smile. And those massive hands, finishing long muscular arms and broad shoulders......and that night he wanked to the thought of Harry for the first time. He arched as hot cum spilled out of his throbbing cock. He could barely come down from his high but ran his fingers over his cum covered chest. It was warm and a bit sticky. He wondered what Harry's come tasted like. For now he just brought his fingers to his mouth, sucking them dry and letting his imagination do most of the job.

"Hey Lou!" Harry sat on the stool resting his elbows on the counter.

"Hey Harry" Louis replied. He looked terrible, his hair wasn't done in its usual way, leaving it down in a floppy fringe. He made himself come three times the night before and was completely wrecked. And the last thing he needed was Harry looking hot and bangable in a grey beanie with curls popping out on the side.

"You look different today" and fuck his raspy morning voice...that would also be good wanking material and...no stop Louis that's inappropriate.

"No quiff today huh"

"It's nice....really Lou" Harry gave him another one of his sexy grins. Louis ignored Harry. At least he tried to. He usually had heaps of morning customers. It seemed like they all planned to avoid the shop today.

**

Louis was mentally banging his head on the wall. He had invited Harry to his house and now he was screwed because it wasn't like the last time. Because this time, Louis was sure he would mess everything up. Especially with Harry coming in with a pizza dressed in a slim dress shirt and tight fitting black pants.

"Sorry didn't change after work, hope you're okay with this."

"S-sure love...Come in!"

Harry walked behind Louis closing the door and following him to the kitchen. Louis placed the carton on the table and turned around but what an awful decision he made, Harry had removed his tie and loosened the three top buttons of his shirt and he didn't have any undershirt and shit. He barely touched his food, listening to Harry on and about his life and life at work and life being single and