Look Who I've Got On My Bed(✨)

This is the part two of the last one I posted. it's more...kinky I'd say??
CHECK TAGS FIRST!! (degradation, watersports)

warmcuppatea (orphan_account)

Summary:

Nick smirked a bit at the boy beneath him. "What, love? Does Louis not give you enough?" He teased happily, tying Harry's legs up next to each wrist. "I know how much you love having your hot little hole on display for me." He almost cooed. "Sometimes I think that's all you are, Hazza." He pet his chest fondly. "An arsehole, cock, and a mouth." Nick said, with a glint in his eyes that told Harry he had an idea.

Work Text:

Harry's breath quickened as Nick pushed him down into the sheets. He closed his eyes and breathed, letting Nick manhandle him into any position he wanted. See, Harry was very happy with human contact, and sexual human contact was always the best form. Harry let his naked body rub against the silk sheets and he almost groaned, because, yeah. That was a thing. He let Nick pull his wrists above his head, as he started to tie Harry up in some intricate way that only Nick (or Louis) would know.

Nick smirked a bit at the boy beneath him. "What, love? Does Louis not give you enough?" He teased happily, tying Harry's legs up next to each wrist. "I know how much you love having your hot little hole on display for me." He almost cooed. "Sometimes I think that's all you are, Hazza." He pet his chest fondly. "An arsehole, cock, and a mouth." Nick said, with a glint in his eyes that told Harry he had an idea.

This was a normal thing, and Harry would admit it if you asked him. Harry and Nick... They had been together before, yeah, as a couple. But that was long ago, back when Harry was sixteen, and now Harry was older, and he was with Louis. But Nick... Harry couldn't help it. Harry's mind had drifed off by the time Nick had gotten back from wherever he had walked away to.

"Do you wanna just be two holes and a cock for me, Hazzabear?" Nick grinnned, holding up a mask, and Harry couldn't nod any faster.

Nick slipped the mouth on Harry and he gronaed, because he couldn't hear or see a thing. It turned him on so much because he loved when people just used him. He moaned and tried to squirm a bit.

Nick slapped his bum once, leaving a nice handprint, and scolded him for not being patient. "Bad." He said, and slowly ran a lubed finger around Harry's rim, teasing him for a bit before sinking his finger in, fingering for a bit before adding one more, then another. Nick slapped Harry's face a few times, mumbling dirty things, because that was a thing, too. Harry groaned in the mask and felt his heart beating harder in his chest.

Nick slowly worked his ass open, sliding another finger in, drizzling some more lube on the stretched entrance. "Such a dirty whore, Haz. Look how quick you're stretching today?" He smirked. "I bet you had all those lads on your crew inside you while you were jetsetting around the world." He dug his fingers deeper, nudging the prostate he'd been ignoring the whole time.

Harry grinded against the restraints, moaning, so turned on. He breathed more. "Please, please." He begged out. "Please Nick?" He asked, panting nicely.

Nick laughed. "Please what? Do you want to cum? I don't know if you're cuming at all tonight, so you best stop asking." He said, winking. He slowly rubbed his thumb around the boy's rim. "I'm gonna fist you."

Harry willed himself to loosen up as Nick slid his thumb in, eliciting a low groan from Harry. He closed his eyes and focused on the pleasure instead of the pain, as Nick let his fist pump in and out of Harry's anal passage, using a few fingers to nudge his prostate.

Nick eventually pulled his fist out, and took a few snaps on his phone of Harry's amazing gape. He immediately sent them in a message.

To: Tommo