Only Angel (✨)

By BurningFlesh on AO3

Summary:
Louis leaned in closer to Harry, his lips brushing against the shell of his ear as he continued his relentless teasing. "You can't resist forever, angel," he breathed, his voice dripping with sinful allure. "Imagine the ecstasy of giving in to your darkest desires, of letting me show you pleasures beyond your wildest dreams."

Or

Louis always teases Harry, but what happens when Harry does it back?

Work Text:
In a bustling city where the mortal and celestial realms intertwined, Harry, an angel with shimmering wings of ivory, walked with grace and purpose. Opposite him strode Louis, a demon cloaked in shadows, his gaze sharp and alluring. Each was bound by their duty: Harry to guide and protect, Louis to tempt and lead astray.

As they crossed paths on a crowded street, Louis flashed a wicked grin at Harry, his eyes twinkling. "Well, well, if it isn't my favorite angel," he purred, his voice dripping with seduction. "How's the heavenly realm treating you, darling?"

Harry's cheeks flushed a delicate shade of pink, a telltale sign of Louis's effect on him. He squared his shoulders, determined to maintain his composure. "You know I can't let your tricks go unnoticed, Louis," he replied, his tone laced with a hint of amusement. "But I'm not falling for your temptations today."

Louis chuckled darkly, stepping closer to Harry until their breaths mingled in the air between them. "Oh, come on, angel," he coaxed, his voice low and tantalizing. "You can't resist me forever. Admit it, you crave the sinful pleasures I offer."

Harry's wings fluttered nervously behind him as he struggled to resist Louis's charm. "I-I won't be swayed by your words, Louis," he stammered. "My duty is to uphold goodness and light."

But Louis was relentless in his pursuit, leaning in to whisper filthy promises in Harry's ear, his voice sending shivers down Harry's spine. "You can't deny the desires burning within you, angel," he murmured, his breath hot against Harry's skin. "think of the ecstasy of succumbing to temptation, of letting go of all inhibitions."

Harry's cheeks blazed crimson at Louis's words. He clenched his fists, torn between his duty and the undeniable allure of Louis's wickedness. But deep down, a part of him yearned to explore the forbidden pleasures Louis offered, to experience a taste of darkness amidst the purity of his celestial existence.

Louis leaned in closer to Harry, his lips brushing against the shell of his ear as he continued his relentless teasing. "You can't resist forever, angel," he breathed, his voice dripping with sinful allure. "Imagine the ecstasy of giving in to your darkest desires, of letting me show you pleasures beyond your wildest dreams."

Harry's breath caught in his throat as Louis's words sent a shiver down his spine. He fought to maintain his composure, but his heart raced with a heady mix of embarrassment and intrigue. Deep down, beneath his angelic facade, a flicker of desire ignited within him, drawing him inexorably towards Louis's darkness.

"I-I won't succumb to your temptations, Louis," Harry protested weakly, his voice betraying the longing in his heart.

Louis chuckled darkly, his gaze smoldering with predatory intent. "Oh, but imagine the thrill of breaking free from those shackles, angel," he murmured, his fingers tracing tantalizing patterns along Harry's arm. "Together, we could explore the depths of passion and pleasure, beyond the constraints of morality."

Harry's cheeks flushed crimson as Louis's words stirred something primal within him. He dared not admit it aloud, but with each whispered promise, his resistance crumbled, replaced by an intoxicating desire for the demon before him Harry knew that he was falling, falling helplessly into the depths of temptation, with Louis as his irresistible guide.