Doctor Styles(✨)

By:@/LouisIsATwink on AO3

Summary:
In which Louis gets treated by doctor Styles

Work Text:

Louis took a seat in the old plastic chair, he was nervous…, but he was always nervous when he had to go to his yearly check-ups by the doctor. The smell of disinfectants and unscented cleaning agents was deep in his nose.

He saw the people go out from the office and others go inside. There were kids who cried like it was their last day on earth or elderly woman who could not stop gossiping about unnecessary things. Louis could feel he would get a headache very soon.

He looked at the magazines on the table in front of him, “These are probably from 1980.” He thought and smiled a little at the fact that his thought was possibly true. But even though they were old he reached forward to take a magazine and opened it.

He was halfway through the Page where you got a tutorial how you can style your hair in a funky look, when a little child was running towards him and poured his bottle of chocolate milk over Louis ‘white pants. Louis couldn’t move for a moment because he didn’t even register it really, the little boy was crying now, and his mother apologized to Louis and got her son back to their seat. He looked at his now with chocolate milk spilled pants and frowned a little.  He was so embarrassed that he got red all over his flawless face and an all too familiar hotness crawled over his neck.

Today wasn’t his day, he was sure.

As it couldn’t get any more embarrassing, he didn’t hear the assistant call his name. “Mister Louis Tomlinson, it’s your turn” The slightly annoyed lady announced by the counter. And Louis thought he couldn’t get any redder than he already was. He slowly stood up from the chair and walked fast towards the simple door that would lead him into the treatment room. The clinic was near to be closed so at least he wouldn´t need to come tomorrow again. He saw the other people there standing up and making their way out of the door because they were aware that they wouldn't get their turn today anymore.

He could hear a deep voice talking with somebody.  As he entered the room the voice got silent and Louis looked up from the floor, only to be met with green eyes who looked at him as well. When Louis got a better look of the man who was standing in front of him, he couldn’t believe his eyes. The Man was tall and absolutely gorgeous. Now Louis grew more nervous than he was before, and he got even redder if that was possible.

The beautiful man in front of him took a long look on Louis and his body. When he came to Louis pants a smile grew on his face. Now Louis couldn’t get any more embarrassed. The man went closer to Louis and reached out his big hand to shake hands with Louis. “I’m doctor Harry Styles, it’s a pleasure to meet you Louis” He said with a smug smile on his face. Louis got a little bit shy and reached his hand out to meet with Harry’s, they shook hands “Nice to meet you, doctor Styles.” He said blushing and looked to the ground to hide that he was beaming all over his face because he thought that harry was really pretty.

Louis was brought back reality when harry talked with a soft smile. “Louis would you like to sit on the exam table.” The boy nodded and went to the chair to sit on it.  “What happened to your pants?” Harry asked and crouched in front of Louis. Louis went red again “A-a boy poured chocolate milk all over me, because he was running around outside, in the waiting room.” He explained sheepish.

 “Oh, Louis that’s awful, maybe I should instruct my assistant to copy a sign that says that you should not spill chocolate milk over cute boys’ pants.” Doctor styles said with a smirk. Louis blushed shamefully at that statement and giggled. Harry’s grin became wider. “Maybe” Louis said sheepish and looked at the taller man in front of him. All blushing and bit his lips to avoid a big grin.  Harry stood up and said, “So Louis you are here for your yearly checkup?” Harry asked meanwhile he arranged his instruments on the little table with tires beside him.