Feels So Good Getting What I Want (✨)

By:stylescantstop on AO3

Summary:

Harry is a slutty yoga teacher with his sights set on Louis and Louis wants to pull that long hair of his while he fucks him really hard from behind.

Work Text:
Louis had always prided himself in being a fantastic big brother. He did everything for his little sisters; bought them whatever they wanted, took them wherever they wanted to go. He just went out of his way for them and that's all because he loved all four of them more than anything and would do whatever it took to make them happy.

Besides, he really didn't want to lose his title of 'Best Brother Ever.'

When Lottie, the eldest out of his four sisters, had talked to him on the phone last night, she'd asked him to take her somewhere since their mum was working. He'd agreed, just like he always did. He was going to be taking her to yoga classes, which she'd signed up for two weeks prior after she'd seen the ad for them. Apparently the instructor was cute and Lottie said that it would help keep her interested in this yoga thing. Call Louis crazy, but it sounds like she's only in it for the instructor.

So here they are, standing in front of the two story gym where the yoga class is held. Louis was about to send her off with a kiss on the cheek and the promise of being back in an hour and a half to pick her up when she grabbed his hand and tugged him through the doors.

“Lottie, what are you doing? I don't really need to come in, do I?” he asks as she starts leading him up the stairs. Apparently the yoga room was on the second floor in the biggest room.

“No, but I just hate gyms. They're filled with huge, smelly guys; I'd just feel better if you came with me. Then you can leave.”

Louis nodded in understanding. “Right, but once you're settled I'm gonna head out, okay? I have to meet Zayn somewhere.”

“S'fine, Lou.”

They reached the second floor and Lottie pulled him to the left towards a glass door that had 'Yoga, Pilates, and Dance Classes' spelled out in white letters on it. Lottie opened the door and lead them inside.

The room was already full of women dressed in colorful spandex, either standing or sitting on different colored mats, chatting to one another while they waited for it to start.

“These women look straight out of the eighties,” Louis whispers in Lottie's ear, making her laugh loudly before she slapped a hand over her mouth.

“Lou,” she warns. “Don't make fun. I think it's cute.”

“Of course you do,” Louis says fondly, ruffling her ponytail.

“I'm gonna find a spot to sit,” she announces, slapping his hand away and going to find a clear spot to spread out her mat. Louis was about call out his goodbyes and leave when the door opened behind him and someone bumped straight into him.

“Oh, I'm so sorry!” the person says, voice deep and husky, and Louis' interest is immediately piqued.

The person, who is crouched on the floor picking up whatever it was he'd been carrying, is clearly a male and Louis had not been expecting to see a male in this class at all. He thought yoga was for girls only, clearly he was wrong.

The person stood up, and Louis found that he had to tilt his head back just an inch because this person was tall and skinny, yet broad and just the right amount of muscular. It didn't help that he had on the tightest spandex there was, black and turquoise, and Louis found that it really suited this person.

He hadn't realized he'd been staring at this persons physique until he heard a throat being cleared. He looked up immediately, cheeks flaming, to a set of emerald green eyes staring back at him, the tiniest hint of amusement shining in them. His hair was the prettiest shade of brown, long and wavy, held back by a turquoise headscarf. He was smiling, and wow, did he have a gorgeous smile. Louis was transfixed by those lips—those red, red lips that looked like he'd just gotten done sucking--