This Type Of Love Isn't Rational, Its Psysical(✨)

ballsdeepinjesus

Summary:

Louis lifts a brow in his direction and shakes Harry’s hand. “You’ve seen some of my movies? Didn’t think you were into my kind of films, mate.”

Harry squeezes Louis’ hand once before he lets go and lifts a shoulder. “Should’ve clarified that, I guess. I’m a big fan of you, actually. Nice cock.”

[harry and louis are porn stars. harry is louis' first boy.]

Work Text:

To put it simply, there are few things Harry Styles loves more than being completely and thoroughly fucked. In fact, he could count those few things on one hand; his family, his cat Peanut, cubed fruit, and Louis Tomlinson, porn star extraordinaire.

In fact, Harry is so in love with being fucked that he’s made a career out of it. He’s the proud owner of several AVN Awards for Best Gay Sex Scene, Gay Newcomer of the Year, and the crown jewel of them all – Gay Performer of the Year. He has the trophies proudly displayed on his mantel next to a glass cat figurine modeled after Peanut.

He’s truly living the dream. Or part of the dream, rather. Harry’s Ultimate Dream is getting Louis Tomlinson’s dick inside of him, whether it’s on-screen or off.

The problem with this, of course, is that as far as Harry is aware, Louis is sadly straight. All of his films feature very pretty, very enthusiastic, and – unfortunately – very female co-stars. He tends to ignore that while watching them, instead picturing it’s his lips around Louis’ lovely, lovely cock, but still. Louis Tomlinson is apparently not into dick.

Harry chooses not to be totally deterred by this fact. He’s not a quitter. He’s a desirable 21-year old boy with a tight ass and a cute face. And dimples. Fuckin’ dimples. Louis Tomlinson doesn’t stand a chance. If he could just fucking meet him.

He’d planned on approaching Louis at last year’s AVN ceremony, but he got drunk off shots of tequila and wound up stumbling home with one of the almost-middle-aged security guards at the venue that had been eyeing him up all night. Admittedly not his best moment.

It would have been the perfect time to meet Louis and sweep him off his feet and into his bed, but Harry doesn’t linger on his many regrets about that night. The elite porn circle is small and he’s bound to cross paths with golden-skinned god of his dreams again soon.

Harry eyes an invite to a party thrown by his director pal Cal that he’d thrown onto his kitchen counter. It’ll be a large soirée, undoubtedly filled with some of the hottest actors at the moment. Stars that include but are not limited to Louis Tomlinson.

Harry grins. His time has come. (And hopefully he will too.)

***

The party takes place a couple weeks later, and after much internal debate about what he should wear, Harry shows up in his tightest black jeans – his stylist has dubbed them “jeggings” but Harry doesn’t think that matters – and a sheer button-up dress shirt the color of wine. In an effort to not be too terribly slutty, Harry only leaves the first four buttons undone. He briefly considered showing up shirtless, but he doesn’t want to scandalize the masses, even if the masses are comprised of fellow porn stars.

Harry mingles with the crowd, saying hi to old co-stars and catching up with friends. It’s halfway through the evening when he finally spots Louis. He’s standing across the room, talking to Cal and wearing quite possibly the tightest trousers Harry’s ever seen on someone other than himself. It’s truly a sight to behold. Harry grabs a glass of wine from a nearby server and stalks over. Cal notices him approaching and breaks his conversation with Louis to call out to Harry.