I Never Got To Finish My Dinner(✨)

Summary:
Harry flirts with their waitress. Louis losses his calm. Things get broken.

Work Text:
Louis and Harry rarely ever fought. But when they do the whole building knows. There was screaming and the sounds of doors slamming; it sounded like a war inside their apartment. See, Louis had a outrageous temper and when something set him off he would go ballistic. He was the jealous type so if harry so much as looks at someone in a specific way it would throw him off the edge completely.

"YOU FLIRTED BACK HARRY! you very well knew what you were doing so don't bring that innocent 'I don't know what you're talking about' shit" he exclaims as he throws open the door to their apartment. They'd barely touched their dinner at the resturant before Louis was grabbing his coat and storming out the door in a jealous rage.

"I wasn't flirting with her Lou i -"

"Don't fucking 'Lou' me right now I swear to God" he spins around pointing a finger right in Harrys face.

"You let her touch you like that, you laughed at her stupid joke and you complimented the way her dress was-oh what was it- HUGGING HER CURVES PEEFECTLY? YOU FUCKING PRICK!!!" He pushes at Harry's cheast roughly making the taller boy stumble into the door where he takes a hold of the front of his shirt in his tiny fist, his face red with fury and he had his nose scrunched up a little. If Louis weren't about to kill him, Harry would have cooed at him right then.

"You've been doing this shit a lot lately. I don't know if it's one of your stupid games but believe me if you want I can play too" he gives him one last shove as he let's go of his shirt and makes his way to the kitchen while ripping off his blazer and heading straight for the liquor cabinet above the stove.

This, this was rage. His hands were shaking his whole body burning, he had to shut his eyes for a moment because his vision was going a bit blurry. "Don't you think you're overreacting just a bit Lou?" He hears Harry say behind him somewhere in the apartment he doesn't know what comes over him, maybe its just a pure flood of anger but he grips the gin bottle in one hand, spins around fast and flings it across the room in the direction he heard the boys voice from. It flies heading right for Harry's face but he ducks just in time for it to miss him and hit the bookshelf, breaking and spilling the alcohol all over the books and on the white carpet. He watches as Harry stands back up and gives him the most shocked expression. 'Louis?' he says shortly, almost as a question. This was something that has never happened before, yes Louis has thrown things and broken a lot of stuff but he's never thrown anything in attempt to harm Harry ever.

"Just leave me alone okay." He says harshly spinning back to take another bottle out of the liquor cabinet, popping it open and gulping down straight from the bottle. He feels a sudden tug on his shoulder, spinning him around and is met with dark green eyes staring hard into his own. This look was different, he'd never seen his husband like this. This wasn't like Harry; Harry was gentle touches and soft kisses.

He takes the bottle from the older mans hand putting it down on the island, grabbing a hold of Louis' tie and pulling him to the breakfast table. Louis went completely pliant letting his boyfriend pull him, he knew if he said anything right now it would be a big mistake. Harry quickly sweeps his arm across the surface letting the glass of water Louis had left there this morning fall to the floor and break along with the decorative fruit bowl. He grips the older lads hips; picking him up and putting him down on the now clear surface of the table like he weighed nothing. Without breaking eye contact, Harry starts to unzip Louis' trousers, pulling it down and off his legs and throwing it to the floor. "Harry wh-" Louis begins but is cut off when his pants are being literally torn off. The sound of the material being ripped sounding loud in the empty apartment. Harrys' eyes never leaving his husbands as he sinks down to his knees, spreads the mans legs and puts them over his shoulders. "Harry, what are you doing?" But Louis knew very well what was going to happen and a hard surge of arousal shoots through his body at the angry glimmer in his mans eyes.
"I never got to finish my dinner" he says before moving forward and licking at Louis' hole making him tremble, dropping onto his elbows and throwing his head back with a stuttering sigh. He hadn't felt this in a long while. They rarely ever did this due to 'sanitary reasons'. But when they did it was good, it was so so good. The way he moved his tongue around the tight muscle and how he sucked a bit, it made Louis wanna rip his skin off.