Home Wrecker(✨)

Chapter 2: Do what you want with my body

Louis tugged Harry out into the night, cold air hitting his overheated skin, making him shiver. He pulled Louis close to him, back pressed against his front and ran his hands down Louis arms rubbing them, "It's cold," he mumbled into Louis neck tucking his face in, trying to capture the heat that was radiating off his body. Louis nodded his head yes and snuggled further back into Harry.

"So, your place or mine?" Louis asked, since Harry had taken advantage of his place on Louis neck to start sucking his skin.

"Doesn't matter," he said moving his lips down an inch to start on fresh patch of unmarked flesh, Louis threw is head back and moaned, "Fuck, we need to hurry. I'm getting hard already."

Harry smiled, placing one last kiss to the purplish bruise he left, "Well, I live alone," he whispered into Louis' ear.

"Oh yeah?" Louis leaned his head back, resting it on Harry's shoulder.

Harry nodded and then started pushing forwards and walking them to the curb, not taking his arms from around Louis’ waist, "We should probably take a cab, I'm a bit too drunk to drive."

Louis smiled and turned himself around in Harry's arms, looking up, "Are you always so responsible?"

Harry's mind flitted to Nick, and how no, he wasn't always so responsible, he felt his smile falter but Louis was wrapping his arms around his neck and pulling him down into a kiss and he stopped thinking about Nick altogether. Louis pulled away and turned back around but kept himself comfortably in Harry's arms, he placed one tanned hand over the top of Harry's two large ones that were resting gently against his stomach as he leaned out and waved down a black taxi cab. The cab came to a stop in front of them and Harry reluctantly let go of him so he could open the door and climb in, Harry followed and once sat he gave his address to the cabbie.

The drive back to Harry's flat was quiet but not awkward, once inside the cab, Harry had reached over and pulled Louis to his side. It was much easier for Harry to not think about tomorrow or Nick when he had Louis’ soft warm body pressed up against him, letting his fingers run over his sides and slip under the hem of his shirt so he could feel the silky skin on his stomach. Louis blushed under the attention and laid his head on Harry's shoulder, he was fighting a yawn unsuccessfully and Harry chuckled, "Getting tired already, babe?"

Louis elbowed him, "No, I'm fine," another yawn coming out after that.

Harry chuckled again and pulled him closer, Louis was practically on his lap now, Harry leaned in and started peppering kisses behind one of his ears, "Hope you don't fall asleep too quickly, not before I get a chance to put my mouth on that pretty cock of yours."

Louis gasped and felt his body stiffen at the thought, the tiredness leaving his body and arousal taking its place. Harry felt more than saw Louis reaction and smiled to himself, leaning in and whispering, "Would you like that, Lou? Like my lips wrapped around your cock? I'd suck you so good," he finished his words by swirling his tongue around the shell of his ear.

Louis shuddered and moaned a little too loudly, both their eyes shot foreword to look at the cabbie but he seemed to not be paying attention; possibly used to this type of display on his late night runs. Harry took the risk, that the cabbie wasn't watching them, and moved his hand to wrap it around Louis thigh squeezing it before moving up to rub his fingers over the bulge in his pants. Louis lifted his hips to get more friction on his prick but Harry pulled away, moving his hand back down his thigh to run his fingers along the inseam of his jeans.

Louis groaned, "Why are you such a tease?"

Harry kissed the back of his neck and smiled into it, "It's just so fun to see the way you react."