Teacher's Pet (✨)

WriterAttHeart on AO3

Summary:
Harry is the most intelligent student in the class. He is also the favourite of a particular English teacher, Mr. Louis Tomlinson.

Work Text:

This is a boarding school where sex and sexual activities are not something that is hidden. They still learn everything according to the curriculum but promote sex. Students and students, teacher and teacher, students and staff, teacher and staff, teacher and student are allowed to fuck. One rule for sexual activities is not fucking in the hallways, which creates traffic between classes. If found fucking, any teacher or staff has free reign to punish them as they please.

Each teacher can choose a "pet" every year. This student will sign their consent and fall into whatever relationship the teacher decides. The students have free reign to leave if they don't like what is happening in the relationship. Everything is consensual, and although the students are the submissives, they have control over what can and will not happen to their bodies. Of course, the teacher's pets do not get a free pass in their classes, and many teachers still make sure they are rightfully gaining the marks they have in their classes.

Louis Tomlinson is the head English teacher at the boarding school, and for two years now, he has chosen Harry Styles as his teacher pet every year. The two's relationship started as a master/slave relationship, but they began to fall for each other over time they've spent together. Now they have a more relaxed dom/sub relationship, or Harry likes to call it, just a kinky relationship. They had become official a year ago. Harry is sixteen years old, while Louis is twenty-four years old.

The boarding school requires them to wear uniforms. The standard uniforms are skirts/dress pants, white button-ups, vests. The school doesn't care if it says you are a male on the form, but you want a skirt. They won't bat an eyelash as long as you are in uniform. The colours vary. If you are a regular student, your vest and skirt/dress pants are blue. If you are a free use student, anyone can play with you. Then you are in red. If you are in an exclusive relationship, then your uniform is black. If you are in an open relationship, then your uniform is purple. If you are a teacher's pet, you wear whatever the teacher has provided for you.

Now that school has ended, Harry comes skipping into Louis's classroom with his mini black skirt that barely covers his ass, black knee-high socks, and a white button-up.

"Hey baby," Louis said, smiling at his boyfriend, and Harry smiled back, running off to Louis and climbing on his lap.

"Hi," Harry breathed out and kissed Louis.

"I've had a tough class. Care to help relieve the tension?" Louis asked, circling his thumbs on the skin of Harry's hip. Harry nods happily and stands up in front of Louis, waiting for instructions.

"Now I want to spank that pretty ass of yours and then your pussy and then your cock. I also want to fuck all three of your holes. I want to shove a dildo in your pussy and ass, then listen to your moans as it vibrates in yours. This isn't a punishment, so cum as much as you want," Louis said. Harry's eyes widen, taking in the information and his pupils dilate. Harry is considered intersex. He has both a vaginal and a dick and balls. Where a clitoris is where his cock and balls are but due to his hormones running through his body is cock is small. Louis loves that he has an extra hole to play with on Harry but loves it even more than Harry can't get pregnant. Harry doesn't have any eggs or even a fully functional womb, so he can't get pregnant. He has sperm and can get someone else pregnant but can't get pregnant himself.

"Yes, daddy," Harry said, and Louis smiled and stood up and kissed Harry deeply.

"I do have a meeting with a few students in a few hours, so they will be listening to your little moans and see you all spread out for me," Louis smirked, knowing how kinky his boyfriend is, but also exhibitionism and voyeurism is one of his highest on his kink list.