6͙4͙

Happy birthday to my baby @theonlyFirstLady. Wullnp. I don't think I need to talk much, you sha know I love you🌠💫

Sorry for the late update, I've not been in the mood to write.

Anyways, happy new month.

*Dazzline*

"Babe..your phone is ringing," Gabriel reminded me for the sixth time.

"Whoever it is could wait. I'm busy," I replied, rolling my eyes as I snuggled Gabriel.

  "C’mon babe, it might be something crucial."

"Okay fine" I replied, answering the call without looking at the caller's ID.

"Dazzline Farrell. Yes, who am I speaking with?."

"Aunty Dazzline, it's your mother's driver. Your mom went into labor."

I sat up on Gabriel's bed immediately, "She did? Take her to Roman's hospital immediately!."

"Aunty Dazzline, I already took her to Charity's Care, that new hospital!" The driver exclaimed.

"You took her to...are you mad?! You know she did her Ante-Natal at Roman's hospital! You know that's where she is supposed to deliver!" I yelled into the phone, "you know what? You better don't let me meet you at that hospital. I'll kill you!."

  "Ah...Aunty Dazzline please I'm sorry ooh. We were closer to Charity's Care so I just thought it'd be better to take her there instead," he explained and I sighed.

"Just stay there with her. I'm coming okay? Don't tell anyone else. I'll do that myself," I instructed.

"Yes, Ma!."

"Are you okay?" Gabriel asked, looking up at me with worried eyes.

"Mom went into labor. And the idiotic driver took her to that hospital that just opened yesterday! Do they even have qualified doctors?!" I exclaimed, grabbing my car keys and wearing my slippers.

"Calm down okay? I'll come with you" he said, wearing his shirt. He took my hands in his and gave it a light squeeze.

*

I was pacing around the hospital corridor, stopping sometimes to look at the ICU. They said Mom was too weak to give birth the normal way so they have to do a CS for her.

Gabriel had gone to get my phone from the car and a packet of sweets. I began this habit of keeping sweets in my car or bag since the WAEC exams began in case I get hungry and I had grown used to it.

  "Here's your phone." I jumped in surprise and relaxed when I saw it was Gabriel. I didn't know he was here already.

"Okay thanks" I replied, taking the phone from him and dialing Tara's number because I hadn't informed her of anything.

  She picked the call on the second ring, "Heyyyooooo!."

"Stop screaming Tara!" I snapped. I couldn't help it. I was already stressed out and she just had to piss me off by screaming.

"Okayyyy..calm down sis. Where are you?" She asked, talking slowly.

"I'm at the hospital. Mom went into labor and the driver took her to that new hospital instead of Johnsonshospital!" I explained.

"God! Is she okay?" She asked, a hint of worry in her tone.

"I don't know. She's in the ICU. They say she's too weak to give birth the normal way so they have to do a Caesarean Section for her" I said.