🪴 9 🪴

Taehyung threw himself on his dorm room's couch all sweaty and lazy. For last three hours he had been practicing with his team and now he was hell tired. It was 11AM and he remembered he didn't have his breakfast. Last night night he had eaten lots of barbecue so he thought to skip his breakfast but now he was extremely hungry. He ordered their staffs for some sandwiches and went to take shower.

As he returned a rich aroma of food entered his nostrils.

''Surprise baby!!!!" Sarah held a plate of cupcakes in front of him.

".....cupcakes....why?" Taehyung asked.

''......why not...if your so called husband can bake cake for you..why I can't???"

"You don't need to do it....don't put yourself in stress please" Taehyung put the plate on the table and caressed her hands.

"I just wanted to show that....I'm nowhere less than that stupid doctor!"

"I know....now feed me with this beautiful hands" Taehyung sat on the couch and Sarah on his lap.

"Baby...see it's your favorite strawberry'' Sarah fed him.

''Hyung.... I have seen that anaconda entered Tae's room...please do something....at least for our Kookie" Jimin shouted in Namjoon's office. Hobi and Suga was there with their assistants Soobin and Yeonjoon.

"Ok....Soobin, called her right now" Namjoon leaned back on chair.

''So...how's it??'' Sarah asked seductively.

''Delicious...''

''Delicious than his cake???"

Taehyung was about to say something, heard a knock on door.

"Why they always disturb us??...ok you eat I'm opening'' Sarah went.

" Namjoon sir is looking for you" Soobin said without looking at her.

"Me??...why now???.....tell him I'll...later'' Sarah replied.

"I'm not your servant!!....and he told that it's urgent" Soobin left.

" you called me sir...." Sarah asked Namjoon.

" yes ms. Choi....actually Jimin has some problems with his costume so you have to discuss with his designer and solve it" Namjoon said.

"What...costume problem!!...but how can i...." she interrupted by Jimin.

''Did you forget...you're the incharge of our costume also" Jimin smirked.

"ok sir I'll go soon" Sarah replied frustrated.

''Ms. Choi...Yeonjoon has already booked your appointment today....I guess you have to leave right now" Namjoon smiled.

"Now!!!....but...I have important things to do" Sarah said irritated.

" ok... do your important jobs... but before that submit your resignation'' Namjoon smiled alone with the other boys.

"I'm going....sir....address please" Sarah said.

"No need. Driver is there. He'll take you'' Yeonjoon smirked.

Sarah went with frustration.

Taehyung had received Sarah's message but he knew that he can't do anything. He looked at the sandwiches, but for some unknown reason he lost his appetite. He opened his laptop but suddenly felt some itching on his back. Within some minutes his whole body started itching badly. He stood up to go to washroom but his stomach started paining. Sensing his condition was getting out of control he informed Namjoon about his health.