Chapter 6

While the Toman meeting was ongoing, you sat on the nearest bench with a honey blonde haired girl. You met her just recently before Mikey started the meeting. She was pretty lively and friendly so it wasn't that long until you two became friends.

You and Emma got to know each other by talking about which school you are from, your likes and dislikes, the current trends, etc. You also got to know that Emma has been crushing on the vice commander, she wasn't really hiding it as she was so open about her love life. 

From time to time, you glance at their meeting and overhear them talking about the recent gangs activities nearby. Not that those are any of your concerns so you just focus on Emma's story, while hoping for their meeting to last longer. 

"So... Y/n? Which one of the twins is your boyfriend?" asked Emma, trying to get to know you better since you barely talked unless you were asked about something.

"Excuse me?"

"Or is it Chifuyu?" Emma pondered while she look at you with curiosity. " Oh but you can just ignore the question if you're not comfortable sharing"

"Ahh no, it's fine and...none of them. I'm just Nahoya and Souya's classmate while Chifuyu and I went to the same elementary school." You told her and she looked at you, suspicious if that's all there is to it.

"Oh yeah! I just remembered. I heard from someone that Baji-kun's friend from his school, likes one of the captains in Toman" Emma gasped and asked if that was you. You were baffled by this, you didn't think Baji would be the type to spread the word about things like these, once you find out who it was you swore to strangle them to death.

Emma stared at you with her sparkling yellow eyes that you find it hard to come up with an excuse out of this. You could just tell her the truth but then she might suspect something's wrong.

"Uh.... I—"

Just when you were about to blab out some lame excuse, Nahoya came from behind and surprised you. "Boo!"

"Ahhh!!!! What the hell!" You turn around quickly and punch his shoulders. Even though you put some force into it, he just smiled and said "Meeting's over doll, Mitsuya wants to talk to you alone"

Your eyes widen like saucers, cold sweat running through your back as you hear Emma squeal. "Geez, why didn't you tell me it was Mitsuya, Y/n? I could've totes helped you out"

You haven't really talked to Mitsuya much, and you both don't know each other well. You know he's a gentleman and a kind guy, so maybe if you just explain, he'll understand...right?

In the corner you see Chifuyu giving you a thumbs up with a proud look but you could only look back at him with dread in your eyes, silently cursing him and Nahoya in your thoughts.

Due to your timid personality, you've never confessed to a guy before, and now you're doing it with someone you don't actually have a crush on. You awkwardly walked to where Mitsuya was, you also saw that most of the Toman members already left except for the captains and vice-captains.

Mikey and Draken went to where Emma was "What's up with them?" Asked Draken while Emma only sigh and said "You're so clueless" "No really, I can see the dread in y/n's face" The two of them talked while Mikey took a quick snack.

A few seconds that felt like hours and each step you took towards him felt like it's happening in slow motion. You reached where Mitsuya was and you glanced back only to see Baji's annoying face grinning at you and Chifuyu mouthing you 'good luck'. The twins were busy talking to each other, as if not caring that this is thei—Nahoya's fault for bringing you here and telling Baji and the others.

As if to ease your nerves, Mitsuya gently smiled at you and said "Don't be nervous, we'll talk somewhere the others won't see us"

You let out a big sigh of relief and thanked Mitsuya for being so understanding. The two of you went to a corner where there isn't a single person in sight, while it did help you relax a bit, you don't know how to start the conversation. Did those blabbermouths tell him that 'I like him or did they say nothing? I'm pretty sure those assholes did say something to him, they just can't keep their mouth shu— While you were busy drowning in your thoughts, looking anywhere but Mitsuya, a minute had already passed. 

"Y/n—

"I'M SO SORRY!" Before Mitsuya could start, you interrupted him out of panic as you lowered your head slightly, afraid to make eye contact with him.

"Um...what?"

"What??"

Words: 800+

Words: 800+

Status: EDITED

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!