Extra story #2 Infirmary

A/n: This extra story was set before the tutoring, meaning you two aren't that close yet.

༺❀༻

As soon as the bell rang, the teacher bid us goodbye and left the classroom. Feeling numb from sitting for hours, you stretched your body as a yawn escaped your mouth. The dreary routine of listening, writing and reading made you feel tired and sluggish.

Despite the weariness of studying, you continue to persevere. That's why being seated next to one of your laziest classmates made you either irritable or lax.

From the corner of your eyes, you see peach-haired guy slowly wake up from his long slumber with a drool attached to his mouth. He quickly wiped it using the corner of his sleeves and yawned.

You turned to face him with a smile that didn't reach your eyes and cooed "Goodmorning sleeping beauty, had a nice sleep?"

Nahoya, who was still half asleep, didn't recognize the venom in your words as he flashed you his usual cheeky smile. "Mmmn...yea—huh? Where's the teacher"

"He left, it's already lunchtime" you said through gritted teeth.

"Ehhh. Welp gotta go, c'ya later doll"

Watching him happily leave as if he didn't just sleep through the entire class, annoyed you. Finally letting go of the pen you were gripping the entire time you two talked, you sigh and grabbed your bento as you find someone to eat lunch in the classroom with.

Yuki, one of the most cheerful and friendly girl in class, waved and invited you to join to which you gleefully accepted.

Since most your friends are all in different classes, you guys agreed to eat lunch together during a specific day in week only so we can also make friends in our class and spend time with them, after all it would be better to get along with fellow classmates you'd be spending the entire school year with. Thankfully your classmates are friendly and easy to approach.

Currently they're talking about the boys in class, a typical conversation between teenage girls. You honestly couldn't care less about the conversation but you also can't avoid them if they directly asked you anything related to the topic.

"You're so lucky Y/n, you get to sit next to Nahoya, isn't he really cute? His hair is so fluffy I want to ruffle it" Aoko squealed.

You bit your cheeks on the inside, resisting the urge to roll your eyes. "Yeahhh...real cute"

"But if we're talking about the cutest guy then it has to be Takumi" Maki said which earned a few disapproving statements.

"No way, that guy looks like a hobo"

"Right?"

"I also agree, but Nahoya seems more of a hot and charming type than a cute type" Sakura chimed.

Even if you don't talk much, you enjoyed listening in to their conversation and you like that they often ask for your opinion, it makes you feel included.

"Omg I remembered I have some tea to share" Yuki suddenly interrupted.

"Spill it sistah"

Yuki glanced around then whispered "I heard Ayumi and Nahoya are dating"

"WHAT!? Everyone shouted all at once. "No way!" "The president?...for real?"

"Hol' up, that's probably just rumors, the president doesn't seem like the type to date delinquents"

"Right!? Nahoya and the prez can't be dating, I barely saw them interact"

"Last week, one of my friends from another class saw them... go to a corner a-and..." Yuki gulped before continuing "Apparently they made out somewhere near the fire exit!"