Chapter 12

After grabbing his shirt and nervously looking at him, asking him to stay, how can Nahoya say no to that? Thus he reluctantly stayed in his seat as he crossed his arms.

Somehow you were able to convince the peach-haired delinquent to stay in his seat and talk to you.

"Hah... I told you it's nothing that deep, just thinking about high school" Nahoya let out an exasperated sigh.

"But that is serious Nahoya, we're graduating soon, just a few more months. Have you even decided which school to go to?"

Nahoya groaned, having one more person nagging him about his future. "Imma just go to whatever High school Souya wants, it doesn't matter which High school it is, it doesn't change the fact that I'm totally gonna be popular there"

His ego is one of the things you noticed about him when you first met him. You sigh at his answer and said "How would you know for sure if you're gonna get accepted to the school Souya chose."

"My grades are fiiinnee, I didn't get any failing grades"

"Yeah, you barely passed some subjects, if it weren't for your brother you could've failed"

"Sheesh, what are you? My mom? If you're that concerned, how about you tutor me hahaha" He didn't think his words through and he definitely wasn't expecting anything, it was simply supposed to liven up the mood between you two.

"Sure why not, exams are in a few weeks, or did you forget?" You nonchalantly said.

"Righttt...Wait—What!??"

"Hahhh..so you did forget, anyway when should we meet up" You grabbed your small notepad to check your schedule.

"No no, I knew when the exams are but are you seriously gonna tutor me? For free?"

You were almost tempted to say he needs to pay some cash but you pushed that thought aside and prioritize Nahoya's academics. "Yes. But rather than 'tutoring' let's just say it's a study group, I'll invite Souya and some of my friends as well...."

Somehow he got disappointed, he thought it would just be the two of you, like a study date. He immediately lost interest and half-heartedly said "sureee" then he began looking around the classroom, finding anyone to mess with.

Seeing Nahoya's carefree and listless response, you changed your mind about a group study, it might just turn into a party, especially with Nahoya around. "You know what, never mind... It's better if it's just the two of us so I can focus on you"

Nahoya immediately turned his head in your direction and showed you his signature grin. "Oh yeah, now that's better. I wanna focus on you too, doll"

Your eye twitched at his flirting, he leaned closer to you to get a cute reaction but you pushed his face away from yours. "Get out of my personal space, Nahoya"

"Aww c'mon don't be shy" he pouted.

You smacked his head to stop him from invading more of your personal space. "ack—hey!"

༺❀༻

Nahoya agreed to have a study session with you every Thursday, after school,  and Saturday.  After school hours ended you told Souya about this and asked if he wanted to tag along.

"Uhh..." His blue eyes landed on his brother, who's behind you. Nahoya gestured for him to decline, so he did "...sorry Y/n, I have things to do those days"

"Without Nahoya?"

"Yeah..some chores and stuff at home...we don't do everything together" Souya replied, honestly he's thankful for you since his brother is quite hard to teach due to his impatience, hopefully, you'll be a better tutor than him.

"Guess you'll be able to focus on me, pumpkin. See ya tomorrow" Nahoya winked at you and went to where his ride is. You simply rolled your eyes at him and his new nickname for you.

Before leaving, Souya whispered to you "Please be patient with brother, he can be quite... a pain in the ass to teach"

"Oh don't worry, I got this. I have thought of some strategy to get his brain working" You confidently said and Souya thanked you as you both bid goodbye to each other. 

You had your fair shares of teaching your younger cousins and two younger brothers who've got short attention spans and are hyperactive af.

As soon as you got home, you immediately finished your chores and homework so you can work on study materials.

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!