Chapter 31

The soft gentle breeze brushed your h/c locks as your eyelids slowly closed. Currently, you're on the balcony, waiting for your parents to get home. With so many things happening at once, you had to take a breather and relax after that exhausting day.

"Hey sis, what are you doing" Kai, your brother, rudely interrupted your peaceful moment "Ugh, can't you see I'm relaxing here" you grumpily replied.

"Sheesh, I'm just here to tell you that mom would be arriving soon."

"Sure sure...now leave me be"

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong...just tried"

He suspiciously furrowed his brows at you and crossed his arms.

"Ugghh...just had a rough day ok"

"At your graduation day?"

"..."

Kai continued staring at you, not budging a bit as he eagerly wait for you to speak.

"Hey, Kai...what do you think of...me being in a relationship with a delinquent?" You looked away, already expecting his judging glare.

"Not really a good idea sis, if mom and dad find out..."

He paused for a moment then he let out an audible gasp "Do you have a boyfriend!? It's one of the twins is it?"

"... I don't" your cheeks reddened as you refused to meet his eyes.

Just by looking at your flustered face, he can tell. "Which one? Is it that dude who always smiles"

"Ugh... You know what, I'm going in. You just ruined my mood" You sat up from your chair and swiftly passed your brother.

"You know, I don't approve of him...nothing good will come out getting more involved with a delinquent...but if that's what you really want then I'll cover for you"

Hearing this made you stop in your tracks and without looking back you uttered "thanks.." you don't know if he heard that but you felt happy to hear your brother try to comfort you.

༺❀༻

You walk side by side with Emma while carrying a few shopping bags. She visited a lot of stores and tried out so many clothes that you didn't notice how time passed by so quickly. You didn't want to buy much but with Emma hyping up everything you try, you ended up buying more than you wanted. Thankfully your dad gave you extra money as a gift for graduating with flying colors.

The two of you arrived at your destination, Kei café, your favorite café where you used to tutor a certain redhead. She offered to pay for your drink as thanks for accompanying her for today but you refused and said that you wanted to hang out with her too cause you need to talk about something.

After finding an empty spot near the window, you and Emma sat down and took a few seconds to take a breather before starting a conversation.

"So Y/n, what was it you wanted to spill?" Emma asked.

"Um...yesterday..."You're not sure how you wanted to start it so you hesitated and thought of what to say first but seeing your cheeks tinted with pink and your hesitant expression, Emma's eyes lit up as soon as she guessed what this is about.

"It's about him?" Emma smirked at you and leaned in closer "C'mon, spill it, I'm right aren't I?"

You pouted at her "Am I that predictable?"

Emma giggled and replied "Oh Y/n, I know the face of a maiden in love when I see one. So what happened? Are you two together now? Did he kiss you? When's the first date—