Afterword

Hello!! it's me the author, Lia

Thank you for reading until the end!

Every vote and comment helps me gain a bit of confidence in my writing!!

I'll be honest and say I didn't expect this fic to gain such a massive amount of readers, heck I didn't even think I'll able to finish this because I didn't do much planning for it, I just write whatever comes out of my mind.

I started this fic with only the idea of Nahoya being that annoying seatmate that won't leave you alone. I haven't thought of an ending when I started, that's why it seems like I'm dragging out the story too long despite always saying I'm close to ending it.

Please excuse whatever mistakes I made, though this isn't the first time I published a fic, this is my first time actually finishing a story and writing romantic lovey-dovey scenes. 

INFAMOUS was inspired by a couple of shoujo anime I've watched like Kaichou wa Maid-sama, My little monster, Kimi ni Todoke and other more. It's also inspired by HoneyWork's Arisa and Ken, please listen to HoneyWork's Mean Encounter(video above) and Namaiki Honey ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzxOnbxFxO4 ) because those two songs kinda fit this story.

I wrote this fic a year ago and almost dropped it because I lost interest and have no clear storyline, only a story concept. Though, thanks to a few people who voiced their interest in this fic, I slowly got back to writing.

The twins are very underrated and there's barely fics about them, especially Nahoya so I just had to write one because he's one of my favs. 

FAQs

1. Why is Nahoya a playboy in this fic?
- Aside from the fact that I love that headcanon
- (Warning slight spoiler!)
- In the Bonten timeline where Toman captains made a Time capsule, they wrote a letter for their future selves. In the letter that Nahoya wrote for himself, it seems like back then he wanted to be a club host(Yes kinda like in Ouran host club), y'know those kinda men who work by escorting, talking, and flirting(a lot) with customers. The host and hostess are entertainers. People pay for the company of a beautiful guy/girl to pour them drinks, shower them with affection and listen to their worries (host/hostess earn a lot depending on those who can get high sales)

2. So what if he wanted to be a host?
- To be a host means you have to be charismatic, confident and know how to entertain people
- We don't have much information about the twins, but we can make some hunches based on how they act and what they like. I just wrote how I deciphered his character.
- Also he's literally the 3rd worst boyfriend. He's lumped in together with Mikey(who's a red flag for obvious reasons) and Kazutora (who went to juvie). Both of them have some loose screws in their head because of their upbringing...but what about Nahoya? he's just there LMAO

3. Why is this story so slow? the misunderstandings they had was stupid
- I love slow burn, I'm not a fan of instant romance or love at first sight.
- I wanna see two characters develop and grow together as their feelings naturally blossom and don't seem like they came outta nowhere. So I'm sorry for those who were infuriated with the misunderstandings and kept asking when the hell are they gonna get together but I already warned you guys that this story is slow-paced.

4. Why didn't they get together immediately after confessing? Why did you drag it out?
- sigh Y/n has trust issues and prefers to focus on her academics rather than risk being brokenhearted because of someone fickle like him
- Nahoya is a well-known playboy and she got to see him flirt with someone almost every day because they're classmates
-  Nahoya flirts with many girls, including her so she convinces herself that she isn't special

5. Do you have plans for another story?
- Yes! I'm currently planning a Souya x reader fic. Also for my Mikey fic, it's on hold because I want to learn more about Mikey's backstory in the manga first.
-For those who requested other characters, it's on my list, I just want to write one at a time

6. Why is Y/n so annoying and assumes things all the time?
- I tried to write a relatable Y/n that has flaws and insecurities plus I started this fic a year ago, barely made plans, and got back to writing it after a long hiatus, so I apologize if Y/n in this fic seems inconsistent.

7. Why didn't Souya fall for Y/n?
- Listen, I love Souya that's why I don't want to make him the second lead and I love the twin's bond too much to have them fight over someone. 

8. Why did it seem so drama free? no violence, suspense, bullying, gang related stuff, etc.
- It's a light hearted fic where the only focus is the romance and internal conflict of the characters. 

9. What's the deal with Mizuki and all those other girls? Why is there no rival? No drama despite Nahoya being popular with the girls and Y/n being close to him?
- I didn't want the fic to have this big bad villain/villainess that needs to be taken down
- But I will make side stories to explore more of the other characters
- There are rumors about them but in the end it's just rumors and Nahoya is seen with different girls so yea.

10. Why is it cringe?
- Ok, just move on and find another fic that isn't cringe for you. If it's cringe for you then I guess my writing or this book isn't your cup of tea.
- Dw, I cringe at my story too. If I could I wanted to unpublish and rewrite it but I'm too lazy. Plus I wanna write for other characters too.

Random facts

🌸 It was supposed to be more angsty and heart-wrenching

🌸 This fic was supposed to be 18+ because I wanted to try writing explicit scenes and gang violence

🌸Originally no one got to confess and the misunderstandings were never cleared. They were supposed to meet again years later once they were adults (hence why it was supposed to be 18+)

Though I'm glad I wrote this as a fluffy rom-com slice-of-life story instead because I'm not sure how well I'd be able to write a mature-themed story with my little to no writing experiences. I'd rather cringe tf out writing romance scenes than embarrass myself by being a try-hard in writing something beyond my skill level, I'll take it slow for now.

REMINDERS
🌸Authors don't owe you shit, we are writing for free and poured hours of effort to write something we—and hopefully someone else to enjoy please don't leave any unnecessary comments.

🌸PLEASE don't claim or steal any of the drawings I posted here. Despite how messy it looks, a single drawing took me hours, that's why only a few chapters have one.

🌸PLEASE don't plagiarize my work:( its not even that good nor am I too proud of it but I still don't want someone to copy something I put effort into

🌸The main story is completed but there will be side stories
I don't know when I'll be able to publish side stories but please look forward to it.

🌸I'll be editing some chapters but won't make drastic changes

Once again thank you so much for reading