Chapter 15

"Wait! Y/n—" Nahoya tried to reach out for you but the papers in their arms fell to the floor.

He immediately picked up the reviewers you made and headed outside the café, hoping you were still there. But alas, he saw your figure quickly disappear into the sea of strangers.

He was too late, he went back to the café and saw that you left your iced coffee, a bunch of papers and an (f/c) notebook, the same notebook he saw your sketch of him.

Sitting down on the empty chair, he grabbed your notebook and looked at its contents. It seems like it's a spare notebook since it mostly contained reminders, schedules, random notes and doodles, sketches of him and other classmates—

A gasp escaped his lips as he saw a full-page drawing of his side profile, his face rested on his hand, eyes closed and a small drool escaping the corner of his mouth.

There was a small note on the side of the drawing, it said 'wake up sleepyhead'

A small blush painted his cheeks as he immediately closed the notebook. He didn't think his sleeping face looks that good since he usually drools. Is this how you really see him? You have a crush on him, right? That would explain why you drew him looking so handsome even while drooling. He shook his head and thought back to that day when he teased you and asked if you have a crush on him to which you denied strongly.

He gathered all of the reviewers you handed him. He arranged and read some of them, now that he thinks about it the amount of effort you placed in making these are astonishing. The handwriting is neat and you carefully wrote what's needed in the exam.

Great. Now he feels guilty, he placed all the papers inside his bag, and just when he was about to grab your (f/c) notebook, he was reminded of the contents of that notebook. He contemplated checking your notebook again, but just when he grabbed it his phone buzzed.

Souya: What time are you coming home? Also, make sure to drop Y/n home.

Nahoya: I'm on my way now

Souya: Huh? Isn't it a bit early?

Nahoya: I'll explain later, gtg

  Souya: What did you do this time?

Nahoya left Souya on read, it seems his brother already caught up on what's happening. An exasperated sigh left his mouth, knowing Souya will bombard him with questions once he got back. He made sure he grabbed everything on the table and left the cafe.

As soon as he got home he saw Souya waiting for him while on his phone.

"I already got the gist of what happened from Y/n." Souya said while his eyes were not leaving his phone.

"Oh? She doesn't answer my calls and text...Could tell her I'm sorry—"

"No, you tell her yourself tomorrow" Souya finally looked at him, his usual scowl deepened. The twins had a staring contest for a minute until Nahoya said "Alright, alright I get it. I'll go to school early tomorrow and apologize"