Chapter 32

Nahoya's motorcycle was said to be parked nearby so you two don't have to walk far, but during the entire walk, he remained quiet which is unusual. He just grabbed the shopping bags you were carrying and after that, he didn't utter a word. Seeing as how he doesn't look like he'll talk anytime soon, you started a conversation.

"Um... so where are we going?"

"Gotta go grab somethin' I forgot in my room, but first let's drop these bags at your house"

"ahh..."

Wait!? his room? Is he inviting me to his room?

You've been to their house a couple of times already but you've never entered Nahoya's room, more like you didn't want to enter his room nor did he specifically invite you in. Heck, you've never been to the twin's house without both of them present. 

The redhead noticed you biting your nail, one of the many habits you have when you're nervous, so he gave you a headlock as he ruffles your h/c locks.

"Whaddya think? That I do somethin' questionable??" He gave you a pout "I wouldn't....unless you want me to~" He smirked at you and you felt your face get warmer.

"N-no!!" You tried to push him away but he's so much stronger, still, you kept pushing despite the futile results. Seeing your flustered state and defiance only made him chuckle as he finally let go of you.

You let out a sigh and fixed your hair, since you were distracted you weren't able to avoid the guy nearby as you both crashed into each other. The impact made you both lose balance and fall but Nahoya was there to catch you on time before your butt could land on the floor.

"I'm so so sorry!" You immediately rushed to the guy you bumped into and extended a hand to help him.

He just glared and slapped away your hand away as he stood up on his own. "Ugh, ditzy bitch" he muttered under his breath.

Just as he was about to take a step away from you two, Nahoya dropped the shopping bags slowly and grabbed his shoulder with such a strong grip, making the guy wince. "What was that you bastard? I fuckin' heard you"

"What's it to you? you her boyfriend or what?"  The guy looked at you up and down then scoffed "Tell your ugly bitch to be more careful next time, curly fry"

Nahoya clenched his fist and tightened his grip on his shoulder as he answered "Somethin' like that, now imma kill you" The redhead swiftly landed a punch to his face before he could talk back or run.

You grab the bags he left behind and watch in horror as Nahoya looks like he's about to start a fight out in the public. The people who pass by would just avoid looking and whisper to each other, as they pretend not to be bothered. You looked back at Nahoya who now gripped the guy's collar as he kept landing blows after blows.

"Hey!! stop it and let's just move along!" You grabbed his jacket and tried to pull him away from the guy whose nose was already broken. But despite your efforts, he didn't move an inch as he enjoyed tormenting the poor man who tried his best to fight back even if most of his attempts were futile. Both of them are stubborn and prideful, not wanting to admit defeat. You begrudgingly let go of his jacket and thought hahh men and their egos

You bit your lips and racked your brain for anything that could get him to move, you even thought of calling Souya—speaking of his twin, you remembered asking him something a few months ago.

It was a normal sunny day and once again, the redhead was in a fight with someone from the class next door. You watch as they kept exchanging painful blows to each other.

"What's so fun about getting into pointless fights like these? do you guys just want to win?" You asked Souya, who's beside you and also watching.