Chapter 39 : Date part 2

Considering that you were a bit tired, Nahoya told you he'd choose a simple amusement park attraction

Now he's dragging you to the haunted house that you've been avoiding.

"No!!! I'm not going in there, you go by yourself, I'll wait here!!" You tried to yank away your hand from his grip.

"Nah it won't be fun if I go alone, c'mon don't be a fuckin' coward"

"I'm not!!"

"Then stop bein' stubborn and let's gooo" He grab both of your arms and wrapped his arms around your waist as he drags you to the haunted house. You tried to squirm out of his grasp but it was useless, he's much stronger than you physically.

Now you're both waiting in line to get inside the haunted house. He's right behind you, with his arm draped around your shoulders, just so you can't escape.

"Didn't think you're such a scardy cat, afraid of things like pft—ghost. You can cling to me if ya want"

"I'm not scared of ghosts! I'm just the type who's easily startled" You tried to defend yourself but soon your eyes widen in realization. Maybe I shouldn't have told him that...who knows what he'll be up to.

"Ehh~ is that so"

You can't see him right now since he's behind you but you're sure as hell he's smirking and cooking up something, probably a prank.

Sadly, the wait wasn't long and now you find yourself standing in front of the haunted house with your feet glued to the floor.

"Yeah!! We're here baby! C'mon" he grab your arm and pulled you inside.

You focused your eyes on the ground, not looking around at all. Loud and distant screams of random people can be heard echoing. The music and sound effects also perfectly set the mood, that is why even if you don't look at your surroundings, you feel quite scared already.

"Woah! This place looks sick. Hey, babe look at those dangling arms on the ceiling HAHAHA! it looks like chicken legs!"

"Ugh shut up, I don't need to hear that"

So far so good, you've lasted more than a minute without freaking out or screaming, if you keep this pace you can peacefully get out of here without causing a scene—unfortunately you're with this menace so things were bound to not go your way.

"Heyyy why arent cha' looking around, look there's even a severed head on your left" he taunted

"I went here before with my friends, so I have already seen it"

"Mmmm..."

You were clinging to his jacket while walking around so it took you by surprise when he suddenly sprinted away from you "Catch me if you can!" He shouted before disappearing into the corner.