Chapter 19

Nahoya Kawata is currently thinking of a certain girl with h/c locks and pretty e/c eyes while staring at the ceiling. It's been days since he began bothering you about the identity of the guy you like and the only clue he got is that your crush also goes to the same school.

He tried everything to get you to spill the secret but you were very adamant and tight-lipped, he tried asking around but apparently, they didn't know either.

"Big bro...Why are you so curious to know who y/n likes?" Souya asked his brother who looked like he was in deep thought.

"Why wouldn't I? aren't cha curious as well?"

"Not really, it's up to y/n if she tells me or not" Souya said and sat down on his bed as he grabbed a book to read.

"Ughh! it's just been in my mind lately" Nahoya stood up from his bed and grabbed his phone. "I gotta know who's the bastard"

"I don't blame y/n for not telling you...after what happened with Mitsuya" Souya muttered but Nahoya clearly heard him.

"Oi! I already apologized, we worked things out in the end"

"Still.. I'm sure she has a good reason why she won't tell us, let's just respect her privac—"

Nahoya gasped and loudly exclaimed "Holy shit! How did I not think of this, it's probably either Chifuyu or Baji"

Souya just sighed as he watched his brother giddily text someone, he guessed that it's probably you since he has this certain smile he noticed Nahoya only wore when talking to you. "Honestly, if I was y/n I probably wouldn't tell you either"

Nahoya didn't hear his brother diss him since he was busy laughing while texting with you.

༺❀༻

It's currently one of those days where you help Nahoya with some lessons in class he didn't understand. Now that he catch up on the lessons, your study sessions with him would only happen when exams are near. Since you're also busy with your life outside school and he has his own stuff as well.

As the eldest daughter of the l/n family, you have your own set of chores and responsibilities since your parents are always busy and away.

The Kawata twins went to your house to have a study session, now that you've gotten closer to them you're comfortable enough to invite them to your house and Souya would sometimes tag along whenever you study with his brother.

"Sup Y/n!! we brought some dango" The older twin shouted as he arrived at your house while carrying a plastic bag.

"Thanks for inviting us over" Souya followed behind Nahoya.

"Welcome! Come in, make yourself at home" You greeted them both as they went inside your house. You rarely invite them over to your house, only when your parents are away because you know they would absolutely flip if they found out you hang out with delinquents.

"Hey" Your younger brother, Kai, passed by and greeted your guests.

"Sup ya, lil shit, glad to see you're still alive and well" Nahoya went over to Kai and headlock him as he ruffled his hair. You watched them with a smile as they both giggled while Kai tried to get out of Nahoya's headlock.

"Hah...with a sister like y/n, it's a wonder I'm still well hahahaha" Your brother laughed alongside Nahoya as they chatted for a bit. You just rolled your eyes at them and grabbed the dango the twins bought.

Kai returned to his room after grabbing some snacks and a few dango as you guide your guest to your room. They've only been in it once since you prefer if you go over to their house or a café instead.