Chapter 11

The Kawata twins have always been known as a devilish delinquent pair of brothers who always got each other's back.

Ever since elementary, Nahoya has always been known as the loud and boisterous one compared to his quiet and socially awkward brother, Souya. All delinquents know not to mess with the Kawata twins, especially after that incident where they sent a bunch of middle schoolers to the hospital all by themselves.

Between the two of them, Nahoya would always be the one to deal with interacting and socializing with other delinquents, and thus they were able to form a gang as soon as they began middle school called the twin devil's gang. But not long enough Mochi's gang defeated them and they joined Toman after being recruited by Mikey.

Well, they didn't join easily, both of them challenged Mikey first and utterly lost. Since then Nahoya has always been asking Mikey for a rematch but would get defeated each time, despite that, Mikey still wanted him and his brother on the gang and never acted conceited. It's one of the reasons Nahoya looks up to Mikey, because of his undefeatable strength and his charisma that soon won them over.

Now in their last year of middle school, the twin's uncle who has been taking care of them ever since they lost their parents at a very young age, told them to get serious now that they're entering High school because once they get to college he can't support them as much as he does now. Their uncle is planning on starting a family of his own too with his fiancée and probably will have his own children to take care of soon.

Nahoya just huffed, he never thought much about his future, all he wanted to do was to enjoy his youth and have fun. Souya was a different case, he has thought of his future a lot and already started saving up little by little.

Although Souya isn't sure yet of what career or profession he wants, as long as he's with his twin he knows he'll be alright. He knows that Nahoya isn't worried much about his future but if he did choose a different path than what he wants then he'll still support him, and together he hopes they can achieve a great future together.

Since his uncle and the school has been pestering him about his future, on a sunny afternoon break time in school Nahoya's thoughts drifted to how he would imagine his future. But in the end, it's just like before, absolutely nothing. He should be fine as long as Souya's beside him, they've been through a lot together already, whatever the future awaits they'll face it together headstrong.

༺❀༻

You saw Nahoya staring outside the window with a blank look on his face, which was rare since he would most likely be with the other guys in the classroom, being loud and rowdy together while there's no class.

While you were glad he was being all quiet and behaved you were concerned if something happened to him. Slowly you closed your sketchbook and leaned closer to Nahoya.

He didn't even notice you were already near him so you waved your hands in front of him to catch his attention. Nothing, he's not responding or reacting.

"Nahoya are you ok?"

You gently shook his shoulders while wearing a concerned expression.

"Huh?...oh, what was I doing again?"

"You were just staring outside the window...which was weird since you're not the quiet type. If you wanna talk, I'm here"

Nahoya took a few moments before he was able to register your words, a grin slowly crept up his face as he said "Oho~ are you worried for me, Y/n?"

You weren't able to answer immediately so he continued "To think you care and worry for me, ahh I'm flattered. I'm fine now thanks to you doll" he flashed you his usual grin and winked at you.

The reason you weren't able to answer him immediately was that you were keeping yourself from saying anything unnecessary that would lead to another bickering. He was clearly changing the topic and that wink did catch you off guard for a bit.

"I'm serious, are you ok? You looked like you were in deep thought"

His grin faltered seeing how you still insist on having this conversation with him.

"Nah it's nothing, I was just thinking about stuff, ya know...." He looked away from you and was about to leave his seat when you grabbed on his shirt, hoping he'd continue whatever he was gonna say.

You both stared at each other for a second then you removed your hands from his shirt "a-ah sorry I was just-"

Please don't forget to comment and vote! I hope you enjoyed reading it!