Chapter 33

A sigh escaped your lips after you shut the front door of your house, Nahoya can be seen waiting in his motorcycle while the playful grin he had earlier remains.

"So? how'd it go" he casually asked as if he didn't cause trouble

"It went well, no thanks to you"

Kai didn't let you in his room so you two talked while leaning on the door, you also explained to him why everything he must have heard from Nahoya was a lie. Fortunately, your brother listened to you well and choose to trust your words more.

"Hehe you shoulda seen the look on his face" he chuckled

Ignoring his remarks, you grab the spare helmet and hopped on the motorcycle. Seeing the somber look on your face made Nahoya purse his lips and start driving instead of getting on your nerves more. He didn't know what you and Kai talked about but he's sure as hell it isn't anything good about him.

The entire ride to his house went by quickly and you immediately got off the motorcycle the moment you arrived in front of the twin's residence and walked to their front door. The peach-haired guy nervously gulped and followed suit.

"...are you mad?"

"No"

"For real?"

"Yeah, just hurry and open the door already"

"Alright sheesh" Nahoya unlocked the door and let you inside first.

As soon as you entered the first thing you noticed was the trash bags loitering around "Hoya, what's this?" You pointed to the accumulated trash "Do you not clean up your own house, you slob"

"Ey don't look at me, Souya's suppose to throw the trash for today" He sighed then picked up the trash. "Make yourself comfy, imma just throw these real quick"

"Ok"

You strolled around the twin's shared space while humming, then scanned the manga and magazines on their shelves. It's probably not a good idea to see what kind of magazines they have so you turned away and checked out their plastic models of planes, bikes, and tanks instead. Your brother also has something like this too, he once begged mom to buy him that space shuttle plastic model.

Reminiscing about that memory made you giggle and Nahoya who just got back, warmly smiled as he saw your mood changes for the better.

"Whacha giggling at?"

"Ah! you're back, I was just...reminiscing"

He glanced at what you were staring at and guessed "it's 'bout your bro isn't it?"

"Yeah...oh right! weren't you gonna get something from your room that you forgot?" You promptly changed the topic, not wanting to talk about your brother and remember what you two talked about.

He covered his nape using his right hand and blushed "Yea but I ain't tellin' you what it is"

You raised a brow at him and crossed your arms "...okayy? I didn't even ask. By the way, can I see your room?"

"Whut? you haven't seen my room before?"

"Nope, just Souya's"

"Aight, just wait here for a min' "

After you nodded, he went to his room and shut the door. You waited for a couple of minutes until you got curious why he was taking that long to grab something and so you shouted "What's taking you so long?!"

"Fine! get in!" He shouted from his room

You entered his room in awe, genuinely surprised that he's much tidier than Souya. It's just as big as his twin's, the furniture's are somewhat the same too, his clothes and books were all neatly arranged and not a single trash can be found loitering around.