Chapter# 52

Unedited:

Ahmar's POV:

"And?" Asked Faiq after I told my friends about Hira and mine.

"And nothing, she left the car and I came back home."

"She must've been shocked." Said Zaid.

"And Sad." Added Tahir.

"Zee Bhai called you back?" Asked Faiq.

"Unable to contact him." I answered.

"I don't like where things are going." Said Tahir.

"None of us, but for now I think it will be better if we only focus on what we have in our hands." Zaid continued looking at us, "Even if Miss Hira denied it, we all know that she must be feeling dejected after knowing about Sara. However, there is a huge possibility that she involved herself in this event because of the four of us. So let's not get bothered by the things that are out of our control and work hard to give what Miss Hira is expecting from us." 

"Nice speech, but are you really up to it? Because among all four of us, you dislike Sara the most." Asked Tahir.

"But I admire Miss Hira, I respect her and I am grateful for many things she is doing for us." Reasoned Zaid.

"I agreed.." Said Faiq, "We need to find a way, so we can work with Sara without losing our sanity."

Losing our sanity because of Sara? Isn't my brother enough for this job???

~*~

"Listen Ahmar, I know what I have done. Believe me that there is no one more suitable than Sara for arranging this."

I shook my head helplessly as the big brother of mine argued with me. He finally contacted me after three days, my patients were already at their limits and his explanations made it worse.

"Do you have any idea that she doesn't like Hira?"

"You are mistaken Ahmar. She likes her in fact we often talk about her." 

"What did she say about her?" It's suspicious.

"I am in a hurry, discuss the matter in hand. I believe Sara is perfect for this job."

"... you could have asked Hira for this."

"Ahmar, Hira cannot manage things according to our requirements. We do have a bit of a status difference and the truth is she spent all her life bearing responsibilities, she might haven't attended such parties in the first place. 

"You are unbelievable." I felt a loss of words after hearing his thought and  I find it annoying, he was insulting her.

"Listen, I need to go now and I am requesting you do as Sara says. She is good at it, Okay? Bye." With that, he hung up.

I stood there in my place for a while unable to swallow the words he said about his own friend. 

Status...

I felt disgusted at his thinking.

There is no such thing as status in friendship!

~*~

"You seem in a foul mood." Faiq asked sitting in the driver seat beside me. We were all heading back to Hira's house after wasting our day with Sara at the venue. She kept chewing our brains as she talked about her brilliant ideas and the leftover of my brain was eaten by my brother.

"Because I am."I answered Faiq.

"Want to share it?"

"... That big brother of mine believes that Sara is best for arranging this event and we should all follow her orders."

"Then we should do as he say." Stated Zahid.

"What?" My head snapped towards him who was sitting in the back seat.

"She has already told her plan and which doesn't seem bad. She has managed human resources and the rest was already done by Zee Bhai. There isn't anything for us to do, we can go once in three days to ask her in case she needs help. So we should take care of our tasks. First, we have our performance and then the final exams. It's better we don't waste our time getting irritated about it."

Satisfied by his explanation I sit straight. He was right, instead of wasting my time, I should use it more productively. The rest of the way we kept talking about different things, perhaps we were all had enough and wanted to refresh. 

~*~

"Call me in the morning when you are ready, I will pick you up." I said as Faiq stopped his car in front of my house.

"But what about Miss Hira?"

"She probably has some other plans for tomorrow." 

"Hm, I hope she is fine. Listen Ahmar, tell her to ask us if she needs help." 

"What help? She is fine. I meet her every day."

"I know that, but... forget it."

"Hm... see you tomorrow."

"Bye." I heard Faiq as I stepped out of the car and as I entered the main gate I saw something which was hard for me to believe.

It was Hira, standing on our porch with a man, which wasn't my brother nor Hassan Bhai. In fact, I haven't seen him ever. Don't know why I just stood at my place and watched them. They had fake smiles on their faces as if they were deceiving each other while pretending to be deceived at the same time. 

I was unable to fathom why my feet decided to halt on their own and why I wasn't going forward. To be honest I want to hide from the scene right now. I felt unnecessary but it was too late to do that. Because the man standing with Hira saw me and followed his gaze, Hira also turned to me.

"Oh! you are here." She said before looking at the man, "Faizan he is Ahmar, Zulqarnain's younger brother." 

I walked over to them and Faizan came forward for a handshake, which I did. However, I was a bit surprised by the stronghold of this man. Unlike the strength I felt in his grip he was rather a slim person.  

"I was eager to meet you." 

"Meet me?" I looked back and forth between Hira and Faiza.

"Yes, I have heard a lot about you from Hira. So I got a bit curious." 

Hira???

It felt quite strange hearing her name so casually from him. Although the big brother of mine also called her name the way he said, it was different. It was extremely casual and I didn't like it.

"You are...?" 

~*~

Hira's POV:

Surprised, annoyed, I don't know what should I feel after hearing about Sara's involvement in the event. Why did Hero ask her for help?

Yet again he is Zulqarnian and I could expect anything from him. Sometimes he is so caring and thoughtful towards others that he might seem the perfect man from a novel and the other time he could be so oblivious that you want to bang his head on the wall.

And there is the chance that the scenario could be the other way around. I know Sara is a clingy person and might have jumped into it on her own. However, I didn't like that Hero spilt everything to her. This event is supposed to remain in a certain circle.

I hope he mentioned that to her...

As the time passed my anger vanished, and people like Sara aren't bothersome to me anymore. I have dealt with such individuals. My own relatives are no different from her. Besides, my only aim was to break the wall between boys and their families. So they could breathe freely and pursue their passion confidently. However, if I would be honest with myself

Did he really ask her or did she jump into it on her own?

This question kept bugging me from time to time, no matter how much I tried to ignore it.

Idiot hero!

Oh! My Darling Teacherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें