Chapter # 25

Dedicated to @shino_97

Unedited.

Zulqarnain's POV:

I was brushing my teeth when I heard a loud car horn sound, and what's irritating is that the driver forgot to pull his hand away from it.

"What the hell." Mumbling in irritation I came out from the bathroom, then I noticed that the horn sound is way too familiar for me to ignore and coming from a very close distance.

No way, Ahmar...

In shock, I rushed outside, it's very rare for Ahmar to use his car, the last time he used it was a year ago when he got in an accident while speeding and couldn't drive a bike for weeks. The Same thought raises my mind as I walk towards the gate but the scene that came in my view was way more unexpected than Ahmar's accident. With wide eyes, I watch Hira getting inside Ahmar's car and what's more shocking, he was allowing her to sit in the front seat. Because I remember how he taunts me that not every female should sit in the front seat and he will only allow those women to sit in his car's front seat that is extremely special to him.

Hira...?

Special...?

Ahmar...?

Don't know why but these three words don't sound fit together. I hope it's not one of his pranks. I am sure he will try to take revenge on her because he will be accompanying Hira at her friend's wedding. Scratching my hair on the left hand I came inside with a small hope that everything went well.

~*~

"Ahmar slow down." I shouted again but it doesn't affect him at all.

"If you are not listening to me then stop the car, I am not going with you."

"Jump if you want, I am not stopping the car." He said in his usual rude way and frown formed on my face.

"Why do you have to go against whatever I say?"

"Because there is no reason for me to obey you."

"I am your teacher."

"In college and while tutoring me at home."

"If that's the case then you better drop me right now. Because we aren't in college and I am not tutoring you either."

"Why are you behaving like a kid?" He gave me an irritated look.

"Yes, I am behaving like a kid. Now stop the car, if I am not your teacher then you are a stranger to me right now and I don't sit in the stranger's car."

"Are you trying to pick a fight with me?"

"I am just asking you to slow down."

"Why?"

"It's dangerous."

"So what?"

"Do you like to get hurt?"

"Are you worried about me or yourself?"

"For both. Life is a precious gift."

He scoffed and said, "Funny, it's coming from a person who often cries because of the unfairness of life."

"Do you meant by the night I cried on the roof?" He didn't answer my question.

"I cried because I was missing my father."

"Same thing." He mocked.

The nerve of him...

"Crying, means that you gave your best on enduring things." I don't understand why I explained myself.