Chapter# 37

Hira's POV:

"WHAT THE HELL, AHMAR." Zulqarnain shouted in irritation and his loud voice made me flinch yet Ahmar on the other hand, snickered on it.

He turned around trying to suppress his smile but was startled the moment his eyes settled on me. As if he completely forgot my presence behind him.

"W-what?"

"Hm?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Din-ner." He left my dupatta with a jerk and rushed to the dining room.

A smile appeared on my face watching his panic state and for some reason, I found it really cute.

"Why are you smiling?" Came Zulqarnain's voice from behind.

"Am I not allowed to smile?"

"Whatever." He said in a bitter tone.

"Why are you in such a bad mood?"

"Is there even a need to ask?"

"Yes, because I don't know."

"Then there is no need for you to know." He said going back towards the drawing-room.

"Ary, where are you going? Dinner is ready."

"Then go already, your precious student must be waiting for you."

"What? My precious?"

But instead of answering me, he went inside the room and I quickly followed him.

"Hero, don't tell me that you are sulking?"

"I am not." He suddenly turned around coming face to face with me.

"That's good, so let's eat. Right?" I carefully took a step back, so he won't notice but unfortunately, he did and let out a dejected sigh.

"It would've been better if I were your student too." He mumbled grabbing the script from the sofa.

"What?"

"Noting. Come, everyone must be waiting for us." He said leaving the room first.

Why he seems so irritated...

~*~

Ahmar's POV:

"What?" My head snapped towards Tahir when he said he will be coming to my house every day till exams.

"Yes, Miss Hira was generous enough to agree in helping me in studies." His tone sounded mocking to me.

"Did she really?" Asked Zaid.

"Yes, if you don't believe you can ask by yourself."

"No need. She has a habit of getting herself into trouble." I shook my head.

"You know me well, my friend." He said faking an evil laugh.

"Which time will you be going?" Faiq asked sitting beside me.

"Daily after college."

"I am asking about timings, you idiot."

"I will go with her."

"What do you mean by going with her?" I abruptly asked.

"Oh, right. I haven't told you. Actually, I will be bringing my car from now on. So you are free to leave whenever you like... or whomever you like." The way he ends the sentence irked me a bit.

"Is it just me of this guy is getting too clingy to Miss Hira?" Asked Faiq looking at us while pointing his thumb towards Tahir.

"He is." Answered Zaid typing something on his phone.