Dear Readers

Salam and Hello everyone!

My first Author's Note to this story. As most readers know, someone stole my story 'You are Mine' (YRM)and had been publishing it as her own work onanother website, until a generous reader told me about it and helped me, alongside other readers and her friends to take down the story from that website. (for those who don't know, read the AN 'To the readers' on YRM)

Now the story YRM is completely deleted from that website, but I come to know that she is also posting the story in various different sites too. Publishing them again would be a risk, so I am not going to publish the chapters after 42 and will not be publishing 'You Will Always be Mine' (YWABM). I am also not going to publish my other works from now on too. So I am sorry, I don't feel like writing anything anymore,I have lost all of my motivation.

I know it's unfair to readers, but I have no surety whether the hard work of writers are protected or not. Especially when I, myself had read how easily she's been using YRM and pass it off as her own work and I am not getting any help from wattpad administration.

Right now, I am completely clueless about what to do. And yes, I know that person, with dozens of her fake accounts, but blocking her wouldn't take us anywhere. She can always make a new one and also, I cannot disclose her to the public, my morals won't allow me to. So, I am left with the only option of backing down and that's what I am doing, until you guys and I find a suitable solution.

Leaving you with an advice to keep your eyes open for the stories you like and the authors you appreciate, because there could be many people who would be stealing their work. Below I included few links of the sites where she is posting, but remember, there are many others. I also urge you all to inform me or my friend Adibah Rafhanah, if you see any of my works on any sites aside from Wattpad.

http://www.written-story.com/?s=SWASAN+%E2%80%93+you+are+MINE%21++

http://writtenepisodes.com/page/3/?s=SWASAN+%E2%80%93+you+are+MINE%21

http://sysaic.com/swasan-you-are-mine-chapter-33.html

http://wikinewforum.com/showthread.php?t=864528

Her blog:

http://writtenepisodesupdate.blogspot.my/2016/04/swasan-you-are-mine-chapter-26.html?m=0

In the blog, I notice she had added other stories in as well. I suggest for some of you to see if you recognise the other stories, so that the actual authors may get justice too.

I'd be grateful if you take the time to report her of her acts on those websites. Do so only if you are willing to. I am not forcing you.

Thank you for now, love you all...

Take Care!