Chapter# 38

Unedited.

Zulqarnain's POV:

"Hello, Teacher." I nearly shouted as soon as I saw Hira going upstairs.

When she turned around a frown was already formed on her face and I have a very good idea, why. But if I hadn't stopped her to from going to her room, there was a high possibility that she might not come down again, even if I begged her. Since we ended practising the script she didn't stay on our floor after maghrib (The time of sunset).

"Calling out for a female from the back and in such a loud voice. Bad manners, Hero." I knew she wouldn't like it.

Although she is quite rebellious and never fears crossing the lines our society has drawn but she definitely doesn't allow crossing the lines she has drawn for herself.

"Yes, I know. I am sorry dear teacher." I said rather arrogantly walking over to her.

"Apology accepted. Now kindly tell me what business do you have with me?" She answered in the same arrogant tone.

"What are you doing right now?"

"...I am standing Hero."

"Yes, I can see that."

"Then why did you ask?"

"Hira, I am asking that are you doing something important right now?"

"No, not really."

"Can you spare an hour?"

"Fine, where is the script?" She stretched out her hand.

My gaze travelled from her face to her hand and without caring that she will not approve of my touch, I grabbed her hand. She yelps and tried to pull her hand, but I never planned to let it go. Therefore, before she could start shouting at me, I dragged her outside and nearly throw her into the front seat of my car.

She will never forgive me for this...

I reminded myself but there is no fun without any risks.

"What are you doing?" She asked angrily as soon as I settled myself in the car.

"You will know." I said starting the car.

"Zulqarnain, don't. I am not going anywhere with you."

"And why is that?" I asked calmly, driving the car out of the main gate.

"Hero, I am warning you. Let's go back or else-"

"Or else what?"

~*~

Hira's POV:

"Or else what?" He stopped the car on the roadside.

"Tell me, or else what?" His tone was calm as before but for some reason, it felt like he was challenging me.

"Nothing. Just turned the car around. I want to go back."

"It's not happening." He said starting the car again.

"I don't want to go anywhere with you."

"And I asked you why."

"I just don't."

"Then we are definitely going."

"Quit behaving like a kid." He smirked but didn't say anything.

"Zulqarnain."

"Yes?"

"Stop the car." I warned him again when he didn't stop the car.

"No."