Chapter# 15

Zulqarnain's POV:

I let out a frustrated sigh as I turn my car towards my home street. I am annoyed with Hira and exhausted because of heavy thinking and a busy day. I really wanted to give Hira a piece of my mind but on the second thought, I let it slip after recalling yesterday's talk. She wants freedom and some time to herself. However, I couldn't stop worrying about her. It's not like I don't trust Ahmar and his friends, it's just that I don't think they are aware of the situation she is in. I don't want her to be a victim of their foolishness.

My phone rang and brings me out of my thoughts.

I shouldn't think so much while driving...

"Hello, Assalam o Alla-" The person on the line didn't let me complete my sentence.

"What happened to Hira??! How is she?!" I heard a frantic masculine voice.

"What?" I frown, registering the name of Hira but couldn't make out the rest of the thing he said.

"Where is Hira???"

"Hassan?" I asked.

"Yes, Hassan. Now tell me how is she?!"

"How is who?" what is he talking about.

"How is Hira damn it! Where is SHE?!" He almost shouted.

"Calm down, Hassan. She is with people from her job." I don't like the idea of telling him that she is out with boys, late at night.

"She is not with them. Something had happened to her. I was talking to her on the phone when I heard her scream. Tell me where she is. I will go to look for her." he said everything in a single breath.

"What???... What happened to her?" I slow my car.

"If I know, I wouldn't be calling you. She isn't picking up her phone."

"Wait for a few minutes, I will call you back. I think I know where she would be."

"No! You tell me where she is, I will go to her now."

"Listen, Mister. I am her friend too and if you are needed, then I will call you. Right now you are wasting time. She might be waiting for us." Somehow I manage to convince him and the next moment after ending the call, I was calling Ahmar.

What did you do, Ahmar...

"Hello, Ahmar! Where is Hira?" I asked as soon as he picked the call.

"She...she is with us. In the hospital." He answered hesitantly.

"Which hospital?"

"I don't know the name. It is the hospital near Sea Breeze Plaza."

"Sea Breeze Plaza??? I am not going to forgive you for this, Ahmar." I said with my jaws clenched.

When he said Sea Breeze Plaza I get the idea of where they would have been. I have known for quite some time about their little illegal party point but kept my mouth shut.

I don't know how I managed to get to the destination in one piece. Throughout the drive, all sorts of negative thoughts kept on popping up in my mind. I had seen Hira on a hospital bed once before, her pale face is still fresh in my memory and I wish that I would never see her in such a pitiful state again, but I am about to face the same situation once more because of my brother.

~*~

I was saved from the reception inquiry process by finding Faiq standing near the hospital entrance. He was surprised to see me there but I wasn't in the right mind to answer him why I have arrived here.