Chapter#39

Hira's POV:

"Sorry about today. Something urgent came up." I apologised remembering how I was dragged to that urgent matter.

After reaching home I took a quick bath and called Tahir. I felt quite guilty for it, he must have been waiting all the time.

"No need to apologize, Miss, by the way, is everything alright? You can tell me if you need my help with something?"

"Thanks, I know I can rely on a big boy like you."

"Would it bother you to call me a man, at least a young man? The word boy doesn't suit my image."

Indeed it doesn't!

He wasn't the skinny type guy and because of daily exercise, he has a well-toned body, at least better among all four of his friends.

I chuckled and he continued, "And never underestimate your students."

"Don't worry, I won't."

"Good. So, see you tomorrow. I will drop you home."

"You don't have to, besides you will come in the evening so making two rounds would be a hassle."

"No, it's alright. I won't mind."

"But I do. Don't want to trouble you for no reason, I will come home with Ahmar."

"Ahmar..." He stretched his name and continues, "Okay fine. As you seem fit."

"Okay, Take care."

"Bye."

~*~

Ahmar's POV:

"Ahmar..." Tahir stretched my name while talking on a call and my head snapped towards him.

I assumed, which seems to be correct that he was talking with Miss The tone of his voice instantly changed as he received the call, the only tone he used for her.

"Okay fine. As you seem fit. Bye" With that, he ended the call.

"Hm... So she still prefers you over me." Putting his phone aside, Tahir turned to me.

Currently, we were sitting in a fully furnished apartment of three rooms which Zaid's father owns. We have been using this place for quite some time as our music studio. Although it has nothing like a studio, it is just a place where we can play music.

"What are you babbling about?"

"I offered her for dropping home after college but she refused, saying that I will go with Ahmar."

"What of it?" What he said surprised me a bit but I still kept a straight face.

"So, I was thinking... why is my tutor prefer someone who doesn't care about her a bit over me? Shouldn't rely on me more than you?"

"She is just being practical, both of them live in the same house so why would she ask you to go out the way." Explained Faiq and for some reason, I didn't like it.

"Point." Said Tahir.

"Speaking of the point. Now tell us the point of our gathering? Why did you call us in urgency?" Asked Faiq to Zaid.

"Dad is selling this apartment," Zaid announced and all of us went silent for a few minutes.

"How much time do we have in our hands?" I asked.

"Hardly, a month." He answered.

"Means we have to find a safe place before a month?" Asked Faiq and Zaid nodded in agreement.