Chapter# 21

Hira's POV:

As soon as the boys saw Zulqarnain coming, they all got up and shook hands with him. While shaking hands with Faiq, he glanced at me with a mocking smile???

I abruptly looked away, only to realize he will be sitting next to me as it was the only vacant place left.

Just great!

I want to bang my head on a wall but on the second thought, it will be better if I bang his head on the wall. At least it makes me feel better. It really irritates me how he underestimates me and what's more irritating is that he acts like he is boss of me or a guardian. I shot a glare at him, who was busy talking to Zaid. Suddenly, I felt something on my left side and on turning my head, I found Faiq settling beside me.

Well, Zulqarnain won't be sitting here now...

"Come down." Ahmar ordered everyone and we silently slid down onto the carpet and circle around the table.

I guess luck isn't on my side...

I sighed when Zulqarnain settled himself on my right side. He may have kept a clear distance between us, but it is still uncomfortable. On my one side, I have Faiq and on my other side is Zulqarnain. I feel trapped and the fact that Faiq is my student doesn't make things better as he is tall as a grown man.

"Ladies first." Ahmar slid the bottle towards me, mentioning me to spin and I did so without any objection.

On the first attempt at spinning, the bottle slips from my hand and hit Zaid.

"Butter finger." I heard Ahmar's faint mumble, who is sitting beside Faiq.

I ignore him and hold the bottle again, muttering sorry to Zaid. Everyone starts staring at the bottle as it starts spinning and it stops on Tahir.

"Lanat hai yar! (Damn it, man)" Tahir raised his head dramatically, "Why does it have to be me first every time!?"

"Drame band karo (stop this drama)." Ahmar said and eyed expectantly towards me.

Hmm?

I mirrored his expression, looking at him.

"Ask him." Faiq said.

"Hm? Oh, right..." I turn my face from Faiq to Tahir, who was looking at me.

"Truth or dare?"

"Dare suits me more." He answered.

Oh great! Now I have to tell him a dare...

"Um... sing your favourite song in... Captain Jack Sparrow style." This silly idea popped up in my mind and I said it without thinking.

"Huh?" Was the response of Tahir, on which I only smile in return.

"What kind of dare is this?" He asked.

"If driving a bike bare chest at midnight in a cold December could be a dare, then this one is quite simple." Zaid said.

What???

On hearing Zaid, I looked at each one of my students with wide eyes, who were looking at each other with a nonchalant look and Zulqarnain was just shaking his head, but said nothing. Not even scold them.

When he caught me staring at him in surprise, he puts his elbows on the table before leaning on it and simply said, "They are boys."

Nice reason...

We all turn to Tahir who stood up to do his given task and it was just a matter of seconds before he started singing in the voice of drunken Captain Jack sparrow, with the same walking style. It was an English song but I couldn't make out its lyrics because my full attention was on holding my laughter. His acting was funny and when I couldn't control myself, I covered my mouth with my hand. I had never been a person who laughs wholeheartedly in front of people and because of it, I'm often called 'Stone Face'.